Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-07-2013, 10:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-07-2013 09:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Is it central air? If so make sure your filter is clean...that will help.

Whether the the AC is central or window unit you should check the filter.

If it's a shitty on make sure it isn't set to too cold. On some of the old shitty ones it actually freezes and then shuts off until the ice melts. If this is the case you can raise the temp a little and get more cool air. If it has the option you could also try energy saver mode.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 09:16 AM
(17-07-2013 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 07:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe you should have put them in the tub and rolled around on them instead of eating them all in a week...geez Muffs...

Next time.

Next time? Consider
'Muffs Wrote:That is the last time I buy 1kg of acid drops...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Spoiler'd for TMI:
I just got a thingy in the mail saying my health plan will give me $50 gift card for getting a pap smear by this December. I always say I'll do anything for money, but I'm not sure if that extends to letting people put torture instruments into my vagina. Last time this caused me great pain, it tore my insides apart and felt like I was having sexual relations with a cactus. I said I would not be getting one this year. On the other hand, $50 gift card and the procedure would be covered. Hmm. So I have to decide what's better: $50, or my ladyparts not being torn apart by metal instruments. (I'm not considering health aspect because it barely applies to me. You have to be having sex to get an STI/STD.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 10:05 AM
(18-07-2013 09:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Next time.

Next time? Consider
'Muffs Wrote:That is the last time I buy 1kg of acid drops...

Exactly, but I can't see the future Chas, someone could give me 1kg of acid drops...
duh.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-07-2013, 10:21 AM
(18-07-2013 10:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 09:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  Next time? Consider

Exactly, but I can't see the future Chas, someone could give me 1kg of acid drops...
duh.

Lol, I have to keep reminding myself that we are talking about candy.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
18-07-2013, 10:36 AM
I just found a great 1hour dubstep/electronic mix. I'm raving so hard right now. Well.. in my head because it's 4:30am and I suspect my flatmates and downstairs neighbors wouldn't appreciate me jumping around like an idiot...

18-07-2013, 10:40 AM
(18-07-2013 10:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I just found a great 1hour dubstep/electronic mix. I'm raving so hard right now. Well.. in my head because it's 4:30am and I suspect my flatmates and downstairs neighbors wouldn't appreciate me jumping around like an idiot...

Can you link it? I need something insanely energetic to code too when this Talking Heads album is over. Thursday's require upbeat shiz.

18-07-2013, 10:48 AM

18-07-2013, 10:59 AM
(18-07-2013 10:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I just found a great 1hour dubstep/electronic mix. I'm raving so hard right now. Well.. in my head because it's 4:30am and I suspect my flatmates and downstairs neighbors wouldn't appreciate me jumping around like an idiot...

Please share...I like EDM and dubstep...where can I find it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I wish I could be in a movie, or at least a fun stage play. Stage plays were going ok, till some bitch spread rumors across the entire college campus. I bet some of it isn't even true.