Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-07-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Why do the smarter people have to be the understanding ones? Why is it unreasonable for us to expect that they TRY to EMPATHIZE and look at the merits of our side of the story? They'd sooner give in to their emotions than TRY to understand. Angry Censored Hobo Huh Weeping

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2013, 11:54 PM
My husband leaves tomorrow (with my oldest son) and he's driving me fucking crazy!

Now he tells me he doesn't have to leave for the airport until 8pm!

Yeah, he'll be leaving if I don't kill him before then.

Can I also say that it's going to be fucking hot where he's going....and that makes me happy...

Fucker will just wilt. Heh!

Meanwhile I get to do all the shit around here that the kid normally does....

Oh fuck! Wait! I have spare kid....never mind. Big Grin

I am a little worried tho about husband with the Wi Tu Lo and Gandolfini talk...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-07-2013, 12:27 AM
I was sitting at my computer desk when all of a sudden I felt something crawling on my leg. I freaked out, jumped around like a little girl for about 5 second, and then looked under my desk to find a long strand of about 20 TINY SPIDERS.

I shit myself I am crying I destroyed their strand with Lysol and now they're floating around my room

Sadcryface2
21-07-2013, 12:31 AM
(21-07-2013 12:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I was sitting at my computer desk when all of a sudden I felt something crawling on my leg. I freaked out, jumped around like a little girl for about 5 second, and then looked under my desk to find a long strand of about 20 TINY SPIDERS.

I shit myself I am crying I destroyed their strand with Lysol and now they're floating around my room

Sadcryface2

Aren't you a little young to be dropping acid?

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-07-2013, 12:40 AM
(21-07-2013 12:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 12:27 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I was sitting at my computer desk when all of a sudden I felt something crawling on my leg. I freaked out, jumped around like a little girl for about 5 second, and then looked under my desk to find a long strand of about 20 TINY SPIDERS.

Sadcryface2

Aren't you a little young to be dropping acid?

I destroyed their nest with a broom and tried to drown them in lysol, then attempted to suck up their homeland with the vacuum. Now fuzzy, tiny spiders are floating around my room. I'll occasionally see one crawling up the desk and get the Lysol again. I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago. Sadcryface
21-07-2013, 12:42 AM
(21-07-2013 12:40 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 12:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Aren't you a little young to be dropping acid?

I destroyed their nest with a broom and tried to drown them in lysol, then attempted to suck up their homeland with the vacuum. Now fuzzy, tiny spiders are floating around my room. I'll occasionally see one crawling up the desk and get the Lysol again. I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago. Sadcryface

Hug

But I gotta admit, I've got the song Boris the Spider on my brain now.

Creepy crawly....

21-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Well fuck.

As I have no found a fix to the auto-playing of videos, and the Google support forum was useless, I have to resort to using Internet Explorer to go on the forum, instead of trusty Chrome.

How would have thought my link to the (relative) sanity and functionality of the forum would be the most dysfunctional Browser out there.
Fuck.

... At least IE now has spell-check.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-07-2013, 02:20 AM
So it turns out I don't stay totally serene when Skype/my Internet stops working.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
21-07-2013, 08:39 AM

Sadcryface2

At least the spiders are now clean.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-07-2013, 09:59 AM
(21-07-2013 12:40 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 12:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Aren't you a little young to be dropping acid?

Spiders actually make little kites and use them to fly around/make new lines, it's pretty insane.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user