Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-07-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-07-2013 05:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 01:12 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  he'll sext me

Alllllllrighty then...

In other news... the dang internet does not have enough Gwynnies! Imma die horribly now.

[Image: dead_smiley_round_sticker-r58ee7b2a7c894...380fe6.jpg]

I meant text not the other thing! They sent pictures of a big hamburger they ate at 5:30 am.

Boys.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2013, 03:36 PM
(22-07-2013 03:23 PM)amyb Wrote:  I've been making images to document my vision loss and/or improvement, so I'm gonna bore you all with another post about my eyeballs.

This is why I'm having trouble working on the computer. This is what I see when I go outside at night and look at the moon.

[Image: moons-300x107.jpg]

Left: What the full moon looks like to my left eye (with cataracts and macular pucker)
Right: What the full moon looks like to my right eye (with intraocular lens implant and macular pucker)

I have my second surgery on the 30th. I will have monovision after that, and the glare I get from lights, sunlight, etc. will be reduced.

And this is why you should never agree to be on corticosteroids long-term. They will fuck up your body parts and your sanity. ^_^

How did you get the camera behind your eyeballs? Consider

Seriously, nice images.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:I meant text not the other thing! They sent pictures of a big hamburger they ate at 5:30 am.

Boys.
Not just boys. I totally thought you were saying that your husband was going to mail you photos of his junk from the airport bathroom or something.

Regarding hamburgers, I have a 16 year old cousin who take a photo of every cheeseburger she eats, ever. It's weird.

Chas Wrote:How did you get the camera behind your eyeballs? Consider

Seriously, nice images.
I spent at least 6 minutes in photoshop to make those. And at least 15 minutes standing out in the yard last night, closing one eye, then closing the other...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Stupid royal family and their stupid spawn

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
22-07-2013, 05:13 PM
(22-07-2013 01:12 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm tired and husband said he'll sext me when his plane lands around 3:45 am
I meant text not the other thing!

As penance you must do 10 Hail Mary's, 5 Our Father's and 1 Geraldo.

[Image: geraldo.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-07-2013, 05:35 PM
So I decided to empty my room of vanilla coke bottles and energy drink cans.
To give you some idea of the significance of this, this is the first time a vanilla coke bottle has left my room this year.

I just stack them up against the wall.

My room looks so empty... and I can open the door now (my stacking location choice was poor to say the least).

In other news my chair broke.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Mondays suck donkey balls!
No...worse than that!
Mondays lick the area of the donkey where the balls would be if it hadn't been castrated with a rusty hacksaw!!!!!
Mondays suck that much!!

22-07-2013, 06:10 PM
(22-07-2013 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I decided to empty my room of vanilla coke bottles and energy drink cans.
To give you some idea of the significance of this, this is the first time a vanilla coke bottle has left my room this year.

My room looks so empty... and I can open the door now (my stacking location choice was poor to say the least).

Warning...the guy that cuts my hair (young guy, about 26) just spent three days in a coma in part due to drinking too many energy drinks and not enough water...consider yourself warned Muffs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
22-07-2013, 07:18 PM
I have 1 can of energy drink a week.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-07-2013, 07:44 PM
(22-07-2013 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I decided to empty my room of vanilla coke bottles and energy drink cans.

Moment of silence for the long suffering chair. Many a times has it's death cries been heard over skype. May it be in a better place now (not under Muffs for a start).

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post