Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-07-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-07-2013 10:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I managed to throw my phone into my own fucking face.

Sounds like a self esteem issue. Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 11:46 AM
(26-07-2013 11:43 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 10:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I managed to throw my phone into my own fucking face.

Sounds like a self esteem issue. Confused

I think I'd have felt better if it was. At least that way I wouldn't have been the dumbass who actually managed to throw my phone at my own face by accident. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
26-07-2013, 11:55 AM
(26-07-2013 11:46 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 11:43 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Sounds like a self esteem issue. Confused

I think I'd have felt better if it was. At least that way I wouldn't have been the dumbass who actually managed to throw my phone at my own face by accident. Sad

It seems you mistakenly bought a selfphone. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 12:02 PM
(26-07-2013 11:10 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Why won't people do some research before getting a tattoo in a foreign language? I saw a tattoo of a woman which read "άθεος", while she explained it means "atheist" in Greek. Well, yeah, it does. But you 're a woman. And adjectives have genders in Greek. It's wrong and a Greek would laugh at it. I know I did. Wait, no, I didn't. I felt sorry for you.
I mean, is it so hard?

Bah, such trivial things should stop bothering me Dodgy

Yeah, but, research? That sounds way too hard.

Wrong/stupid/incomprehensible tattoos in Chinese/Japanese have been around for decades. I've seen a few botched Latin ones. Doesn't surprise me at all that there's botched Greek.

Sure, you look like an idiot to anyone who knows better, but most people don't know better.

... this is my signature!
26-07-2013, 12:59 PM
(26-07-2013 12:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 11:10 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Why won't people do some research before getting a tattoo in a foreign language? I saw a tattoo of a woman which read "άθεος", while she explained it means "atheist" in Greek. Well, yeah, it does. But you 're a woman. And adjectives have genders in Greek. It's wrong and a Greek would laugh at it. I know I did. Wait, no, I didn't. I felt sorry for you.
I mean, is it so hard?

Bah, such trivial things should stop bothering me Dodgy

Yeah, but, research? That sounds way too hard.

Wrong/stupid/incomprehensible tattoos in Chinese/Japanese have been around for decades. I've seen a few botched Latin ones. Doesn't surprise me at all that there's botched Greek.

Sure, you look like an idiot to anyone who knows better, but most people don't know better.

It could always be worse. [Image: 8465858590-1363724819-res.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
26-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Feeling bad. Near stopped by my work to drop a drink off (thank you hunny) and he had to see someone try to beat me up. I think it upset him a bit. Sad
26-07-2013, 01:50 PM
(26-07-2013 01:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Feeling bad. Near stopped by my work to drop a drink off (thank you hunny) and he had to see someone try to beat me up. I think it upset him a bit. Sad

Okay dude, if you start that story you gotta finish it.

26-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Lol. I work in a medical/Care home with some gentleman and they can be violent sometimes. That's about all I can say. I appreciate your interest in my harm however Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Crotchety ole' bats.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
26-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Evil_monster
(26-07-2013 01:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lol. I work in a medical/Care home with some gentleman and they can be violent sometimes. That's about all I can say. I appreciate your interest in my harm however Tongue

Glad you're ok. Sounds like the Hobbit Queen could use a Nazgul hanging around in the background to deter said violence.Evil_monster

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post