Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-07-2013, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2013 01:30 PM by Ferdinand.)
RE: Ranting corner
I am never going to six flags again. Fuck that place. I knew four of the ten people that went, and I only knew three of them as decent acquaintances. The fourth I didn't really speak to. We stayed at that goddamn place for 12 mother fucking hours. I seriously wanted to hang myself in the middle of the park. We got there when it opened at 10 a.m. We stayed until 10 p.m. and by then, I could hardly walk at all. I had to buy two packets of tylenol at one of the shops and I think we spent about 30 dollars just on water bottles. We spent another 30 on lunch itself (for two people. A burger is 12 bucks and regular sized drinks are 4) We spent a shit load on people buying tickets and flash passes. Tickets are 40 online and flash passes (which allow you to reserve rides and jump to the front of the line) are 30 per person, but they're really worth it. I was ready to go around 4, because that's when my head started to hurt, what with the motion sickness and walking around. But they sell little packs of Tylenol and water at several shops. So that held me off until around 6 or 7. My friend Steven spilled coke all over my Iphone and got crud in my otterbox and that pissed me off. I got lost from our group twice. I stayed in the car for an hour to charge my phone and relax because I felt like shit and I wasn't really having much fun anymore around 8. We rode the Goliath and my friend Andrew's phone flew out of his pocket and landed on the roof of a building right under the ride. So he was told he had to wait until the park closes before they could search for it for him. Then they told him the park was staying open an hour later for people who had special wristbands for the late night ride, which just had to be the Goliath. So he didn't get his phone. We left the park at 10 and didn't get home until midnight.

Today I woke up after sleeping for 12 hours in the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I'm tiny but hardly athletic, and all of that walking for 12 hours kicked my ass. I still feel like I have motion sickness- which is weird, because I love roller coasters and handle them very well. I just get very bad headaches after a while. But today I can hardly eat. I took a hot shower and felt like my body was going through World War III was I tried to get dressed and walk around my house. I can also hardly eat and the dark circles under my eyes look like hell.

Fuck six flags. Shy

(27-07-2013 11:31 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know, if I was that fat I had to use a mobility scooter to go to the supermarket I wouldn't buy 12 pies, 2 big bags of sweets, 2 packets of crisps, and 9 chocolate bars when I got there.

News flash lady, buying a couple of packs of strawberries as well really won't undo that damage. Maybe next time but less shit and more salad. Thumbsup

Why does this remind me of abercrombie and fitch not selling to fat people? They publicly announced not selling XL's.

we don't want ur money u fats

(27-07-2013 01:17 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Bah 6 flags. Stand in like for 5 hours in the sweltering heat, pay $9 for a bottle of water and ride two roller coasters if you are lucky. Only time it's any good is if it is raining and nobody is left in the park.

That's why you eat before and after, have 20 bucks for water and Tylenol alone, and you invest in flash passes before you go to the park. You'll get to ride more rides. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 01:31 PM
(28-07-2013 01:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am never going to six flags again. Fuck that place. I knew four of the ten people that went, and I only knew three of them as decent acquaintances. The fourth I didn't really speak to. We stayed at that goddamn place for 12 mother fucking hours. I seriously wanted to hang myself in the middle of the park. We got there when it opened at 10 a.m. We stayed until 10 p.m. and by then, I could hardly walk at all. I had to buy two packets of tylenol at one of the shops and I think we spent about 30 dollars just on water bottles. We spent another 30 on lunch itself (for two people. A burger is 12 bucks and regular sized drinks are 4) We spent a shit load on people buying tickets and flash passes. Tickets are 40 online and flash passes (which allow you to reserve rides and jump to the front of the line) are 30 per person, but they're really worth it. I was ready to go around 4, because that's when my head started to hurt, what with the motion sickness and walking around. But they sell little packs of Tylenol and water at several shops. So that held me off until around 6 or 7. My friend Steven spilled coke all over my Iphone and got crud in my otterbox and that pissed me off. I got lost from our group twice. I stayed in the car for an hour to charge my phone and relax because I felt like shit and I wasn't really having much fun anymore around 8. We rode the Goliath and my friend Andrew's phone flew out of his pocket and landed on the roof of a building right under the ride. So he was told he had to wait until the park closes before they could search for it for him. Then they told him the park was staying open an hour later for people who had special wristbands for the late night ride, which just had to be the Goliath. So he didn't get his phone. We left the park at 10 and didn't get home until midnight.

Today I woke up after sleeping for 12 hours in the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I'm tiny but hardly athletic, and all of that walking for 12 hours kicked my ass. I still feel like I have motion sickness- which is weird, because I love roller coasters and handle them very well. I just get very bad headaches after a while. But today I can hardly eat. I took a hot shower and felt like my body was going through World War III was I tried to get dressed and walk around my house. I can also hardly eat and the dark circles under my eyes look like hell.

Fuck six flags. Shy

Then why the hell did you go there?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-07-2013, 01:34 PM
(28-07-2013 01:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Then why the hell did you go there?

I didn't think I'd be there for 12 shitty hours.
28-07-2013, 01:42 PM
(28-07-2013 01:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 01:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Then why the hell did you go there?

I didn't think I'd be there for 12 shitty hours.

I would be worse for me. I hate rollercoasters. I have only taken one and that was the locomotive in Disneyland Paris as a six year old. I cried. I can't even stand swingsets to this day.

But why did you go if you didn't even know half of the posse you were riding with?

28-07-2013, 01:53 PM
(28-07-2013 01:42 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I would be worse for me. I hate rollercoasters. I have only taken one and that was the locomotive in Disneyland Paris as a six year old. I cried. I can't even stand swingsets to this day.

But why did you go if you didn't even know half of the posse you were riding with?

Because I got to ride a shit ton of roller coasters and someone else paid for me anyways. Shoot. Big Grin
28-07-2013, 01:58 PM
(28-07-2013 01:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 01:42 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I would be worse for me. I hate rollercoasters. I have only taken one and that was the locomotive in Disneyland Paris as a six year old. I cried. I can't even stand swingsets to this day.

Because I got to ride a shit ton of roller coasters and someone else paid for me anyways. Shoot. Big Grin

So it wasn't all shit then? Whatever keeps you happy, Amber. Smile

Did I just use a smiliey?! But I hate smilies! What have you done to me, woman!

28-07-2013, 02:01 PM
So...you went to a fun park and had everything paid for....and you're...upset?

*shakes head* Youth.
28-07-2013, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2013 02:21 PM by ridethespiral.)
(28-07-2013 01:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am never going to six flags again. Fuck that place. I knew four of the ten people that went, and I only knew three of them as decent acquaintances. The fourth I didn't really speak to. We stayed at that goddamn place for 12 mother fucking hours. I seriously wanted to hang myself in the middle of the park. We got there when it opened at 10 a.m. We stayed until 10 p.m. and by then, I could hardly walk at all. I had to buy two packets of tylenol at one of the shops and I think we spent about 30 dollars just on water bottles. We spent another 30 on lunch itself (for two people. A burger is 12 bucks and regular sized drinks are 4) We spent a shit load on people buying tickets and flash passes. Tickets are 40 online and flash passes (which allow you to reserve rides and jump to the front of the line) are 30 per person, but they're really worth it. I was ready to go around 4, because that's when my head started to hurt, what with the motion sickness and walking around. But they sell little packs of Tylenol and water at several shops. So that held me off until around 6 or 7. My friend Steven spilled coke all over my Iphone and got crud in my otterbox and that pissed me off. I got lost from our group twice. I stayed in the car for an hour to charge my phone and relax because I felt like shit and I wasn't really having much fun anymore around 8. We rode the Goliath and my friend Andrew's phone flew out of his pocket and landed on the roof of a building right under the ride. So he was told he had to wait until the park closes before they could search for it for him. Then they told him the park was staying open an hour later for people who had special wristbands for the late night ride, which just had to be the Goliath. So he didn't get his phone. We left the park at 10 and didn't get home until midnight.

Fuck six flags. Shy

(27-07-2013 01:17 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Bah 6 flags. Stand in like for 5 hours in the sweltering heat, pay $9 for a bottle of water and ride two roller coasters if you are lucky. Only time it's any good is if it is raining and nobody is left in the park.

That's why you eat before and after, have 20 bucks for water and Tylenol alone, and you invest in flash passes before you go to the park. You'll get to ride more rides. Big Grin

Sunburn Ferdie? All those symptoms + the conditions you described...sounds like sunburn.

Fast pass is eroding civilized society and the social contract, I read a whole article about it but I can't track it down. Tongue

28-07-2013, 02:07 PM
(28-07-2013 01:58 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  So it wasn't all shit then? Whatever keeps you happy, Amber. Smile

Did I just use a smiliey?! But I hate smilies! What have you done to me, woman!

It was fun until I wanted to go home but couldn't and I had to stay for 12 hours walking around on cramped feet, sore legs, head ache and motion sickness.

Oh and Hug Blush

(28-07-2013 02:01 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So...you went to a fun park and had everything paid for....and you're...upset?

*shakes head* Youth.

As I said before...

(28-07-2013 02:01 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Sunburn? All those symptoms + the conditions you described...sounds like sunburn.
I'm not sunburned at all. I hardly tan and hardly burn, always remain pale, and I'm just as pale as I was yesterday when I went. Sad
28-07-2013, 02:16 PM
(28-07-2013 02:01 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Sunburn? All those symptoms + the conditions you described...sounds like sunburn.

I second that. It could also be dehydration. Sunburn can cause you to become dehydrated...well, depending on how you look at it, Sunburn is dehydrating. Whatever. Drink water, stay indoors for a while. If you did indeed get burnt take cold showers...better still is cold baths.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post