Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-07-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
80 degrees in Seattle! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 04:20 PM
(09-07-2012 02:33 AM)Filox Wrote:  Winter? There must be something wrong with your planet, it's summer time now...

Big Grin
When i first read it i was like what the fuck? winter?...Oh wait southern hemisphere...never mind. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-07-2012, 03:31 AM
(08-07-2012 09:49 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 07:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  550kms on a motorbike in the middle of winter with no weatherproof cloths tomorrow...

fml.

Oh, and that's just half way.

It's supposed to be 100 degrees Fahrenheit or 38 degrees Celsius today where I am. What's your forecast?
(little science experiment here)

it was 10 celcius, which is cold for here. Then you gotta take off 5 for wind chill (on the motorbike) and it was pretty much 5 celcius for 6 and a half hours.
Gets to -5 at night.
But now I am here at my folks house, using my mothers awful laptop that puts a space between every line when I hit enter which is fucking annoying. Oh well, back home Thursday.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Wow. There's a place in New Zealand that is six and a half hours from another place? Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-07-2012, 07:19 AM
(10-07-2012 05:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wow. There's a place in New Zealand that is six and a half hours from another place? Big Grin

Dude, he's a mouse. Of course it takes hours to get anywhere.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
10-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Yay, boat! After waiting three weeks for Bob to get around to fixing the canoe ('cause I didn't know wtf to do), she went into the water today. An hour or so this morning, another half just now... day with boat is way better than day with no boat. Big Grin

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
(10-07-2012 06:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yay, boat! After waiting three weeks for Bob to get around to fixing the canoe ('cause I didn't know wtf to do), she went into the water today. An hour or so this morning, another half just now... day with boat is way better than day with no boat. Big Grin

Everybody needs a boat. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2012, 01:38 AM
(10-07-2012 03:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  it was 10 celcius, which is cold for here. Then you gotta take off 5 for wind chill (on the motorbike) and it was pretty much 5 celcius for 6 and a half hours.
Gets to -5 at night.
But now I am here at my folks house, using my mothers awful laptop that puts a space between every line when I hit enter which is fucking annoying. Oh well, back home Thursday.

Are you using Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010? They have the line spacing set to double or 1.5 on default, you can change it pretty quick, here it is...

[Image: linespacing3.png]

Don't even need these options, you can just click on the "AaBbCc - No spacing" icon... Smartass

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-07-2012, 08:45 AM
(10-07-2012 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Everybody needs a boat. Thumbsup

Ya but, that boat don't do this:

[Image: th_IMAG0448.jpg]

Big Grin

living word
11-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Johnny, Newt, and George

~Izel