Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-08-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-08-2013 05:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Man, whatever the fuck the guys at the motorbike place did to my bike I fucking love them for it.
They gave it a clean for one (so it's so shiny right now) and tightened the chain. But the thing sounds fucking awesome right now, I don't know if it's because it hasn't been ridden for 2months, because the chain was tightened or some other reason but the whole thing feels brand new.
It's awesome.

And in other motorbike news, I want this:

[Image: DSC_0003.jpg]

2163cc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of pure grunt!!
Holy fucking Jesus that's a powerful machine...!!

I want it!!

Well of course you want that motorbike. If I waited forever to get your bike repaired

[Image: ev14.jpg]

I'd feel entitled to a manly motorbike as well.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
04-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Dodgy

I honestly don't even think that thing could get up the hill required to get to where I park my bike, let alone make the 500km trip home when I want too...

[Image: oscar.png]
04-08-2013, 09:14 AM
(04-08-2013 05:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I want this:

Well, hello handsome. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-08-2013, 09:20 AM
(04-08-2013 09:14 AM)kim Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 05:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I want this:

Well, hello handsome. Wink

You can't have that! You'll kill yourself. I don't want to read one day there was Muff-stuff found all over a road. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Shitty-shit pouring down rain, sticky air, trapped in a car with two smelly guys for two hours; this is gonna be fantastic.... because... I'm going to RUSH. Girl_nails

Yes, you heard it here. Sometimes, the shit is awesome. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-08-2013, 09:46 AM
(04-08-2013 05:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Man, whatever the fuck the guys at the motorbike place did to my bike I fucking love them for it.
They gave it a clean for one (so it's so shiny right now) and tightened the chain. But the thing sounds fucking awesome right now, I don't know if it's because it hasn't been ridden for 2months, because the chain was tightened or some other reason but the whole thing feels brand new.

Maybe they changed the timing screw on your engine. A little teeny weeny turn can make all the difference. Plus tightening the chain will make it feel more responsive Smile

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
04-08-2013, 10:02 AM
(04-08-2013 09:37 AM)kim Wrote:  Shitty-shit pouring down rain, sticky air, trapped in a car with two smelly guys for two hours; this is gonna be fantastic.... because... I'm going to RUSH. Girl_nails

They ain't dead yet? Bet there's gonna be defibrillators and EMTs all over the place. ... nah, I'm just fucking with you. Have fun! Post videos!

#sigh
04-08-2013, 10:09 AM
(04-08-2013 10:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 09:37 AM)kim Wrote:  Shitty-shit pouring down rain, sticky air, trapped in a car with two smelly guys for two hours; this is gonna be fantastic.... because... I'm going to RUSH. Girl_nails

They ain't dead yet? Bet there's gonna be defibrillators and EMTs all over the place. ... nah, I'm just fucking with you. Have fun! Post videos!

They're from Canadia, eh. The cold helps preserve them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-08-2013, 10:18 AM
(04-08-2013 10:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

One day, I expect to see them roll out in wheel chairs with portable oxygen tanks, having their instruments handed to them by orderlies and nurses, while the intermission will be referred to as "nap time". Tongue

Now... where'd I put my cane? Wink

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-08-2013, 10:30 AM
(04-08-2013 09:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dodgy

I honestly don't even think that thing could get up the hill required to get to where I park my bike, let alone make the 500km trip home when I want too...

No wonder your scooter is always broken, you can't get it up the hill so you just leave it on the street. Drinking Beverage

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.