Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Ranting corner
So every once in a while, I clean out my room (clothes in goodwill bags, junk goes in the trash, "Do I even need these shitty cords for anything?") and tonight was one of those nights. I stayed up until about 3 a.m. (It's 4:40 a.m. now and I'm still not asleep) and my little sister helped me until around 2 a.m. I put the majority of junk and cords I didn't need/had no use for in a garbage bag. When I was finished, I picked up the garbage bag, but to my fucking awesome luck, the bag ripped open. I had to pick up everything and put it in a second trash bag. When I picked that trash bag up, I realized it wasn't going to stay sturdy, so I put that trash bag inside of another, heftier trash bag.

Moral of the story: don't buy shitty garbage bags
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
06-08-2013, 02:59 AM
(06-08-2013 02:42 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Moral of the story: don't buy shitty garbage bags

Throw your shitty garbage bags in the trash...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-08-2013, 05:47 AM
Hey I know, SleepCycle! Let's wake up earlier than we have to, again Sad

06-08-2013, 06:22 AM
Got a job, so that is good... BUT FUCK! College starts again soon, I have to sign up for my classes next week! ERG!

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
06-08-2013, 06:23 AM
If I was an angry bird wait no I fucked that sentence up. Strike that, let me try again.

If I was a female, my forum name would be Angry Bird. Lol, get it! Angry.. Bird... get it!
Oh I crack myself up sometimes.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-08-2013, 06:24 AM
(06-08-2013 06:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Got a job, so that is good... BUT FUCK! College starts again soon, I have to sign up for my classes next week! ERG!

Doing...?

06-08-2013, 08:33 AM
(06-08-2013 06:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 06:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Got a job, so that is good... BUT FUCK! College starts again soon, I have to sign up for my classes next week! ERG!

Doing...?

Handies in a shack. Pays decently and it's one of the few things he has any experince with.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-08-2013, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 10:01 AM by Lienda Bella.)
"wearing bras will make you sag."

FUCK YOU, plastica! I've been out of them enough. IT DIDN'T HELP, YOU BITCH!!

"You're sagging because you're old."

35 is not old. I'm sick of everything being about the youths. Where the hell was I finding my potential at that age HUH!?
06-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Jesus... I was reading about something, can't even remember what, there was a pretty picture of a cargo ship and then I spent the next 2 and a half hours browsing wikipedia pages and google reading about crude oil carriers, cargo carriers, car carriers, ore carriers, ro-ro's, tugs and assorted ship wrecks on a gigantic scale, ie: the Exxon Valdez and Cougar Ace.

One day I shall have my shipping company and I will be like a kid in a candy store.

Anywho, carry on TTA. Don't let me intrude.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
06-08-2013, 11:51 AM
THIS SONG FUCKING OWNS!
HUH!? I SAID!! THIS SONG!!! IT FUCKING OWNS!!
WOOOOOO!! WWHHAATT!!?? I CANT HEAR YOU'LL OVER HOW LOUD THIS SONG IS RIGHT NOW!
WOOOOOOOOOO!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k I'm tried I'm going to sleep now.
Cyalaterbye.