Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-01-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-01-2012 12:12 PM)Leela Wrote:  You will find your way Smile If your family is like that, just ignore. You live with them a bit longer and then you can leave and never look back. Look forward to that, it will be a great feeling of relief.
And you will see fast that school is the worst, after that you will be able to be yourself, you'll see.

Now about me:
I am more moaning and crying today:
I am sick. Last night I hugged the toilet seat 7 times until nothing came out anymore but the stomach contractions stayed. I dared to drink two small sips of tea in the morning, they made their way back out about 15 minutes later.
My hun went to get me medicine for the water/salt/sugar loss. I drank half of it in the morning, another half in the evening. And as bad as it tastes, I feel that it helps.
I tried to eat a prezel (you know the small dry ones) for the salt, it is still in me, I am happy.
But maaaan, I feel like shit today. I am freezing (in my bed), my legs and my back hurt, of course the stomach too, I feel dirty and have a constant headache.
I keep drinking my bubble-less coke and my black tea and I will try another pretzel in a bit.

Ok done with my "sick rant"

Gimme hug?

Hugs...
and perhaps a pregnancy test? Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-01-2012, 02:46 PM
(11-01-2012 12:12 PM)Leela Wrote:  Now about me:
I am more moaning and crying today:
I am sick. Last night I hugged the toilet seat 7 times until nothing came out anymore but the stomach contractions stayed. I dared to drink two small sips of tea in the morning, they made their way back out about 15 minutes later.
... Gimme hug?

I hate when that happens.

Hug, ok; no kissing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-01-2012, 05:50 PM
I love a good rant, so here goes.

Why the FUCK do people listen to music so loud you can hear it from the other end of the bus, You have HEADPHONES in for a reason i dont want to hear your shitty music, That goes for the FUCKWITS that blare their SHITE MUSIC FROM THEIR PHONES. Oh your pal DJ something or other made that tune, well speeding up a tune that someone else made DOES NOT make it his. His mum may have bought him a set of decks but that DOESN'T make him a fucking DJ, All hes done is butcher what before was a perfectly good song, he could have left it but NO he had to kill it by speeding it up and adding some shite MC'ing over the top.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Last night I returned home from he dog blood donor clinic to find a freezing cold house. My furnace broke down and was running on a third power. Over night it got colder. By this morning the house was at 45F! My furnace guy showed up, managed to get the furnace working at half power, and has to order a part to get it going full blast. FUCK I'm cold!!!

...of course the solution to my misery was simple. Now there is a big pot of chili on the stove, and I'm warming up from the inside out.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
13-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Stark Raving what I did last year in that situation > Make pizza and then keep the oven open after being done (of course not keep heating) and drinking litres of peppermint tea.
I hope that thing is fixed soon, man. I know how you feel!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
13-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Fortunately the sun decided to shine today. In the winter the sun shines into the house with incredible results, and in the summer, when the sun is higher, it doesn't shine directly in. Sure am glad I redesigned the windows when we built the house to take advantage of the low sun up here in Canada! Already up to 67F.

Now lets hope the furnace can keep up the heat over night, otherwise I think I'll be making pizza at 3 am!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
13-01-2012, 03:26 PM
I'd leave the oven and stove on. And camp out in the kitchen. You could make 'smores.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
13-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Beginning of December, I wrote a letter to my payee outlining my pending change of residency; just now, I get a check in the mail. I have a certain identity on this forum; out of many possible descriptors for said identity, do I hear... meek? restrained? apprehensive?

I'm a felon and a psychopath; what is most unforgivable in this real world is poverty by choice.I am exactly what I say I am; necessitating a whole lotta Not Saying, I've only talked to the payee three times during the interim as mine is the moral certainty of the Living Word of Gwynnite. "Talk it out" in such a case equates to "allow emotional context to program a self-destruct sequence" where i hang up the phone, put my shoes on; walk six miles down the road and into the headlines of senseless sensationalism. I can be spun into long term advantage, being tried for pre-meditated murder - oh yeah, my Gwynnies ain't smiling - but favorable odds out the back end fueled by continual degradation and depreciation of my social standing so close to my intake valve - hi octane additive to an extant unstable cost/benefit analysis...

Which summates into chocolate indulgence and the feeling of being "high" from the release of accumulated stressor potentials...

Now i go away; buy a plane ticket, maybe...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
13-01-2012, 06:20 PM
(13-01-2012 04:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Beginning of December, I wrote a letter to my payee outlining my pending change of residency; just now, I get a check in the mail. I have a certain identity on this forum; out of many possible descriptors for said identity, do I hear... meek? restrained? apprehensive?

I'm a felon and a psychopath; what is most unforgivable in this real world is poverty by choice.I am exactly what I say I am; necessitating a whole lotta Not Saying, I've only talked to the payee three times during the interim as mine is the moral certainty of the Living Word of Gwynnite. "Talk it out" in such a case equates to "allow emotional context to program a self-destruct sequence" where i hang up the phone, put my shoes on; walk six miles down the road and into the headlines of senseless sensationalism. I can be spun into long term advantage, being tried for pre-meditated murder - oh yeah, my Gwynnies ain't smiling - but favorable odds out the back end fueled by continual degradation and depreciation of my social standing so close to my intake valve - hi octane additive to an extant unstable cost/benefit analysis...

Which summates into chocolate indulgence and the feeling of being "high" from the release of accumulated stressor potentials...

Johnny, aren't you supposed to be shackin' up with Chas pretty soon? Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-01-2012, 07:30 PM
(13-01-2012 06:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 04:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Beginning of December, I wrote a letter to my payee outlining my pending change of residency; just now, I get a check in the mail. I have a certain identity on this forum; out of many possible descriptors for said identity, do I hear... meek? restrained? apprehensive?

Johnny, aren't you supposed to be shackin' up with Chas pretty soon? Big Grin

This is going to be a test of the effectiveness of a restraining order.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]