Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2012, 08:56 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-07-2012 08:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Johnny, Newt, and George.

On a mofo Ninja Indian boat. Thumbsup

I wuz thinking of taking George into that fucker. Bob's like, you're gonna get wet, and I'm like, that's a given. What ain't a given, is seeing a couple deer on the shore yesterday morning. George, turn us into landshark like America's Cup. yo. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 10:00 PM
(11-07-2012 01:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 03:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  it was 10 celcius, which is cold for here. Then you gotta take off 5 for wind chill (on the motorbike) and it was pretty much 5 celcius for 6 and a half hours.
Gets to -5 at night.
But now I am here at my folks house, using my mothers awful laptop that puts a space between every line when I hit enter which is fucking annoying. Oh well, back home Thursday.

Are you using Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010? They have the line spacing set to double or 1.5 on default, you can change it pretty quick, here it is...

[Image: linespacing3.png]

Don't even need these options, you can just click on the "AaBbCc - No spacing" icon... Smartass
Meh, I'm home now, after another 550kms this time taking 7hours because I had to keep stopping to warm up my fucking hands it was so cold. Zero sun, all cloud. It was suppose to be "14" Celsius, but it was more like 5 before the wind chill factor.
But at least now I am away from my annoying parents and back with my precious precious computer and xbox. (Shows where my priorities are in this world)

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-07-2012, 10:04 PM
(10-07-2012 05:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wow. There's a place in New Zealand that is six and a half hours from another place? Big Grin
Yes John there is. Yes

It's called the bottom of the North Island (it's actual name, yes points for originality I know) to the mid-top half.

We're bigger then we look. Big Grin

12-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Ok, so i got back yesterday and my flatmate had cleaned my room.
I mean, took out the empty coke and Mother (energy drink) bottles and cans, emptied my bin, vacuumed and cleaned my windows!!

WTF!

Now don't get me wrong I'm grateful but he better not bring this shit up later because I'm gonna remind him I didn't ask him to clean my room.

Anyway, he left to go home for a few days and so I was pumped to have the flat to myself for 2 days and literally an hour later the fucking annoying bitch arrives.
It's been like this all fucking holidays, I'm home, they all leave, one stays, that one leaves another shows up, that one leaves another shows up, that one leaves another one god damn fucking shows up, why wont they just fuck off!!! So now it is just me and the fucking crazy bitch who says nothing to me except to bitch about me not doing something, which is fine BUT she watches the worst fucking shows in the world (E) and she watches them when I want to watch my actual good TV shows.
Plus she hurts my eyes to look at.
You know how you can just hate someone so much you don't don't even want to look at them, it's like that, but I have to look at them because she sits up in the lounge 24/7.

12-07-2012, 09:54 PM
also I have been thinking about my life recently, I was thinking of a good fall back profession.
What do you guys think of professional hitman? Pay would be good, get to work with guns, doing the community a service, it's a win win.

[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
12-07-2012, 11:54 PM
YES, and can you please come to Croatia, I can give you many, many targets to shoot in the head. They are all politicians, so it is not immoral, it is completely OK to shoot them.

I'll pay, of course. The whole country will pay you.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
14-07-2012, 01:49 AM
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need a part time job, why does life have to be so god damn hard sometimes.

14-07-2012, 05:53 PM
(14-07-2012 01:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need a part time job, why does life have to be so god damn hard sometimes.

Don't worry, it's all part of gods great plan Smile Now go and stick your head back into the ground.
16-07-2012, 12:57 PM
(12-07-2012 09:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  also I have been thinking about my life recently, I was thinking of a good fall back profession.
What do you guys think of professional hitman? Pay would be good, get to work with guns, doing the community a service, it's a win win.

Yes the pay is good but I find that never being able to talk about can be quite frustrating at times. Good luck!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
16-07-2012, 01:08 PM
I just had a frigging intense cramp in my left foot!!! Out of nothing... the hack???

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)