Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-08-2013 01:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 06:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Doing...?

Contrary to what Rev says (as much as he'd like a handy from me), I am actually going to be doing basic computer maintenance on Intel and Linux-based software at a local network farm. God, my one good grade in high school paid off. Even if one isn't doing much in the way of computer programming and network management in university, the CISCO program still looks good on a resume.

Cool, better then stacking shelves.

In other news my appeal to the university to not boot my ass out has failed.
Apparently my shitty grades are a blemish the university doesn't want, can't upset that 96% pass rate huh!?
Oh well, as I said earlier, I wasn't going to pass anyway and the only reason I was still going is because they pay me to be a stupid... Luckily, the government will also pay me to be an unemployed person. It'll actually be nice to have a job again, I miss not having money.
So I work for 6months, move up north to live with my mates next year, I save some cash and then I go traveling to Europe around February the following year and then I just casually don't come back to this god forsaken rock... Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh, you wanna know something interesting. There are more college drop out billionaires then there are billionaires with phd's and the average college drop out billionaire worth (excluding Gates, even though he's a college drop out) is around 9billion, while the average worth of billionaire with phd's is 3billion.
I came across that when I got suspended the other week. I find it interesting.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 10:59 PM
(06-08-2013 10:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [... and the average college drop out billionaire worth (excluding Gates, even though he's a college drop out) is around 9billion, while the average worth of billionaire with phd's is 3billion.

Nope. Their worth is their humanity and their decency toward others, same as anyone else. Wink
06-08-2013, 11:01 PM
(06-08-2013 10:59 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 10:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [... and the average college drop out billionaire worth (excluding Gates, even though he's a college drop out) is around 9billion, while the average worth of billionaire with phd's is 3billion.

Nope. Their worth is their humanity and their decency toward others, same as anyone else. Wink

06-08-2013, 11:02 PM
I have to wake up early in the morning the following three days for a workshop at school. It's just going to depress me know that two weeks from now, I'll be back in school, going every single day. Sad

Not ready for senior year and Muffs won't reply in the Mafia section either. I am dying on Skype right now.
07-08-2013, 03:25 AM
Hmm, pizza for dinner or sausage rolls with assorted vegetables?
I haven't had sausage rolls in ages, I feel like sausage rolls, I'm gonna get some sausage rolls.

Ok, so, so far my grocery shopping list for the week is:

Grocery List
- Sausage rolls (I have assorted frozen veg already)

Consider
Now what?
I'll get some sausages for tomorrow's dinner.
Then pizza on Friday.
Then pizza again on Saturday.
Then sausages on Sunday.
Chinese on Monday, duh.
And then what to have for Tuesday night? Consider
Sausages or pizza?

I'll see what's on special. I might try something different like fish fingers. I'm adventures like that. Gotta live life on the edge sometimes ya know.

Ok, so my grocery list is now:

- Sausage rolls
- Sausages
- Pizza
- Another Pizza
- Some more sausages
- assorted frozen vegetables
- Something that's on special.

Nailed it.

07-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Whenever I start up Skyrim, beacuse of the all mods i've installed my fans start singing this:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
07-08-2013, 09:37 AM
In case people were in suspense, chicken was on special. So I got chicken for Tuesday night dinner.

07-08-2013, 07:35 PM
My stupid neighbors left her crazy pitbull out and it nearly bit me when I was on my way back from the library
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 07:53 PM
(07-08-2013 09:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  In case people were in suspense, chicken was on special. So I got chicken for Tuesday night dinner.

I'm so very relieved. Cool

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-08-2013, 09:47 PM
(07-08-2013 09:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  In case people were in suspense, chicken was on special. So I got chicken for Tuesday night dinner.

Finally, I can sleep!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post