Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-08-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-08-2013 07:35 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  My stupid neighbors left her crazy pitbull out and it nearly bit me when I was on my way back from the library

That sucks dude.

Reminds me of a time when I was in primary school and me and my mate were at the park, there's a tree there we use to climb, and this pitbull got out from a nearby residency and chased us across the field and luckily we were able to get ontop of a shed in the park. This thing stayed at the bottom of the shed barking at us for like an hour while I was yelling at someone to get their fucking dog under control. Some old lady came out of her house, clearly saw what was going on and you wanna know what she did? nothing, she told us to keep the noise down!!
Yea, so there I was, like a 10 year old version of myself literally screaming at this old lady that she was a fucking bitch.

Good times.
Eventually the dog gave up and went home and we were able to climb down and jump on our bikes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Oh Muffs....I saw this and thought of you somehow...

[Image: 8304833729_4149683d81.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-08-2013, 04:04 AM
I have to wake up at 7 a.m. to shower for school. I'm not technically in school yet, I'm going for work shops having to do with a news program I am in. Anyways, I went to sleep around 11. Woke up at 3 feeling dehydrated and after that could not get back to sleep. I ended up getting out of bed around five and getting online. Now it's 6 a.m. I'm supposed to be up in an hour and my eyes hurt.

Sad
08-08-2013, 04:12 AM
(08-08-2013 04:04 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have to wake up at 7 a.m. to shower for school. I'm not technically in school yet, I'm going for work shops having to do with a news program I am in. Anyways, I went to sleep around 11. Woke up at 3 feeling dehydrated and after that could not get back to sleep. I ended up getting out of bed around five and getting online. Now it's 6 a.m. I'm supposed to be up in an hour and my eyes hurt.

Sad

Ohhh boo hoo. Toughen up.
How do you think I feel? I woke at 4pm today, 4! because my flatmate insisted on playing her rubbish music rather loudly with no respect for sleeping flatmates...
I should have been up at 5, but noooooooooooooooooooo...
You think you have it bad now kido? just wait till you leave home and have to flat with fucktards.
08-08-2013, 04:15 AM
(08-08-2013 04:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 04:04 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have to wake up at 7 a.m. to shower for school. I'm not technically in school yet, I'm going for work shops having to do with a news program I am in. Anyways, I went to sleep around 11. Woke up at 3 feeling dehydrated and after that could not get back to sleep. I ended up getting out of bed around five and getting online. Now it's 6 a.m. I'm supposed to be up in an hour and my eyes hurt.

Sad

Ohhh boo hoo. Toughen up.
How do you think I feel? I woke at 4pm today, 4! because my flatmate insisted on playing her rubbish music rather loudly with no respect for sleeping flatmates...
You think you have it bad now kido? just wait till you leave home and have to flat with fucktards.

Sigh!

First world problems

:heart bleeds:

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-08-2013, 04:16 AM
Hey! Problems are still problems!
I'm going to the shop, I need some comfort food to get me through this difficult period. Angry
08-08-2013, 05:31 AM
(08-08-2013 04:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ohhh boo hoo. Toughen up.

Flatmate? Muffs, are you a paper thin anorexic? Tongue

I won't have to flat with fucktards because 1. I am the Ferdy the lone wolf with no irl friends and 2. I'm not a real person irl anyways.

Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
08-08-2013, 06:13 AM

Ferdy would deal out some major shit rather than being such a little bitch about it. Fancy sitting on the Internet moaning about it when you could be slicing one of her ears off as we speak.

I'm disappointed in you muffs! No

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Makes my head want to explode. So I'm reading an article on Huffington Post about a faith healing couple facing criminal charges for letting their baby die.

Article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07...20487.html

So I scroll down to read the comments and brace myself for the nutters -- because you know there will be someone defending god when someone else says there isn't any god...

So I'm reading the more or less generic comments and remarks...When a person says something about prayer not working and I guess a christian comes back with this little gem...

Just the other day a child died minutes after birth, the doctors worked on her for 45 mins. declared dead, Nurse place child in box and put her in the chapel. The Grandmother came for the child body, open lid and the child's eyes were open and baby was breathing.Mircle

Fucking disingenuous tripe.

[Image: images-3.jpeg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-08-2013, 01:10 AM
(08-08-2013 04:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Sigh!

First world problems

:heart bleeds:

Mmmm Hmmm, as oppose to you. If only one of you would donate 25 cents a day DLJ could have a bowl of rice to fill his belly each day. Smartass

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post