Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-08-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-08-2013 01:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Man, I have a hankering for some flavored milk.
I think I'm gonna go get some.

What flavor??

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Strawberry of course.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-08-2013, 02:45 AM
Doing a loud of washing, towels and sheets. God damn, 2 hours in the dryer and they're still not dry...
How the fuck am I suppose to have a shower with wet towels? Angry
Luckily I'm a genius, so Ive taken everything except one towel out of the dryer, hopefully it drys quick.
Thank god I pay a set weekly amount of power and not pay based on usage.
Man, my life sucks if this is all I got to say...
Oh well.

10-08-2013, 10:07 AM
(10-08-2013 02:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Doing a loud of washing, towels and sheets. God damn, 2 hours in the dryer and they're still not dry...
How the fuck am I suppose to have a shower with wet towels? Angry
Luckily I'm a genius, so Ive taken everything except one towel out of the dryer, hopefully it drys quick.
Thank god I pay a set weekly amount of power and not pay based on usage.
Man, my life sucks if this is all I got to say...
Oh well.

Load not Loud one is sound based the other is a unit of measure. Secondly if you want towels and sheets to dry faster put half a load in with an already dry towel and it will dry faster.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Meh, I just wanted one towel. A half wet towel is ok for the purpose of floor mat.
The problem was solved by putting in just one towel, it dried quickly, I was then able to just chuck everything else in and leave it on for however long I left it on for (I just turn the nob).

The problem I then had was that I had just washed my sheets and so they had that yucky not so comfortable just washed feel.
Meh.

This is the story of my life folks.

10-08-2013, 02:04 PM
(10-08-2013 01:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The problem I then had was that I had just washed my sheets and so they had that yucky not so comfortable just washed feel.
Meh.

This is the story of my life folks.

[Image: sweatshop300x200.jpg]

What's your thread count?
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
11-08-2013, 02:48 AM
I just wrote a longish rant about TV. Since it's very rant-y, I'm linking it here. It's over in Health and Psychology, here. It has a link to a cool song, too.
11-08-2013, 09:29 AM
I need to make a Gantt chart for a class but have an older version of Excel that doesn't include that template. Looking for a template online yields plenty but they come with all sorts of crap that I don't want on my computer. Damnit...it's extra credit so I don't HAVE to do it, but the class itself has bored me to tears and I could use the extra points. I am not spending the money to upgrade Office for one paper. Damn, damn, damn!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-08-2013, 11:10 AM
(11-08-2013 09:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to make a Gantt chart for a class but have an older version of Excel that doesn't include that template. Looking for a template online yields plenty but they come with all sorts of crap that I don't want on my computer. Damnit...it's extra credit so I don't HAVE to do it, but the class itself has bored me to tears and I could use the extra points. I am not spending the money to upgrade Office for one paper. Damn, damn, damn!

Go to Help in Excel and search "Gantt".

There are instructions on how to make your own.

Quote:Present your data in a Gantt chart in Excel

Even though Microsoft Office Excel 2007 does not provide a Gantt chart type, you can simulate a Gantt chart by customizing a stacked bar chart type so that it depicts tasks, task duration, and hierarchy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks Chas.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat