Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-08-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm going to buy some pants today.
It will be glorious and nobody will care.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Have you not had pants before?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Yip.
It's just my current ones have been ripped beyond repair for like the last 3months.
I just haven't given a shit about walking around the middle of town wear pants ripped all up the back.

11-08-2013, 02:01 PM
You have one pair of pants?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Yip.

11-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Hi you guys, when is it okay to sue your doctor for discrimination/malpractice ? Recently transferred from the children's clinic at Vanderbilt University to the adult clinic. My former physician sent all medical paperwork and history with me. I have poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, and I take birth control to regulate my system or I don't get my period then my ovaries will rupture and I will die. My new doc says I need a trans-vaginal ultrasound before I get the pill. I call bullshit! 
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Before you sue, why not get a second opinion, maybe from your old doc ? The reason tvu exists is that it does have presumably some medical value. Maybe (s)he's just being careful ?
11-08-2013, 03:43 PM
(11-08-2013 02:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  Before you sue, why not get a second opinion, maybe from your old doc ? The reason tvu exists is that it does have presumably some medical value. Maybe (s)he's just being careful ?

my mom thinks she's being prejudice because I'm 21 and brown, so she probably thinks I'm lying about why I'm on the pill. AKA (lying about not having sex) Sorry but that seems like a lot of unnecessary pain, I'm not hurting myself unless I have to. A normal ultrasound will do just fine. And many medical professional say that transvaginal ultrasounds are rarely medically necessary, and this case is not one of them. I didn't know invasive procedures were needed to refill a prescription.
11-08-2013, 03:53 PM
... Have you asked your doc why ? I'm doing the benefit of the doubt thing here. I'd double and triple check before going all lawyerly, 'cos it's gonna be a big waste of time and money if you sue and lose.
11-08-2013, 04:05 PM
(11-08-2013 03:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Have you asked your doc why ? I'm doing the benefit of the doubt thing here. I'd double and triple check before going all lawyerly, 'cos it's gonna be a big waste of time and money if you sue and lose.

I did ask, she said standard procedure. She lied, I have Dr. Desai on Facebook and he said no its not. She may want to do it but it's not necessary.