Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
12-08-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Where are you bringing all these ill fitting clothes?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Muffs repeat after me.......dressing room

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
12-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Showtime free trials only last 3 days Dodgy
But your DVR still tells you it's recording shit Angry
WTF

12-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Fuck off, I aint using some dressing room..
Next thing I know my sexy body is plasted all over the internet for the world to see.

Exchanged the pants and shirt.
Pants fit, shirt fits, other shirt doesn't fit.
2/3, great success.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-08-2013, 05:05 PM
(12-08-2013 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck off, I aint using some dressing room..
Next thing I know my sexy body is plasted all over the internet for the world to see.

Exchanged the pants and shirt.
Pants fit, shirt fits, other shirt doesn't fit.
2/3, great success.

Why aren't you on Skype asshole?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-08-2013, 05:06 PM
God damn!
Can't a guy get a moments peace?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
12-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Last night I could hardly fall asleep, and I probably didn't actually fall asleep until 3 in the morning. I had to wake up at 8 to shower for a doctor's appointment and it didn't even start until 11:15 but my mom and sister needed to take their dear sweet time to get showers so I had to wake up super early. We go to the doctor's appointment and my mom rants on and on about embarrassing stuff and I literally wanted to slam my head against a table. When we left we ran a bunch of errands to drop off my medication, run by the bank and run by the post office. By then it was only 12:30 and my next appointment wasn't until 2:45. So we went home adn I slept until 2:25. I go to my eye appointment and we're there until 4. My mom's car broke down so my aunt drove us around today, and she didn't pick us up from the eye doctor's until 5. We sat outside in the heat for what seemed like forever. When my aunt finally picked us up, we had to go back to Walgreen's to pick up my medication. They put the order in the computer wrong and completely lost the medicine, so they had to refill it which took like half an hour. To make matters worse my mom and I have personalities that clash. I'm a lot like my dad and some days we just don't get along, even if we try. So we argued all day and I didn't get home until a little after 6.

Sad

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
12-08-2013, 10:17 PM
If I see one more person on facebook or hear one more person say "The conjuring is SO creepy AND ITS BASED ON A TRUE STORY"....I'm gonna beat someone.

People are so fucking gullible.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
13-08-2013, 11:27 AM
(12-08-2013 10:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If I see one more person on facebook or hear one more person say "The conjuring is SO creepy AND ITS BASED ON A TRUE STORY"....I'm gonna beat someone.

People are so fucking gullible.

I haven't seen it. But people have told me it was creepy. Not completely terrifying though. If a movie tells you it's based on a true story, people follow like sheep. It's ridiculous.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
13-08-2013, 11:27 AM
High of 10C today (50F).

Fuck that. It's still summer. Goddamn...

... this is my signature!