Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-07-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-07-2012 01:08 PM)Leela Wrote:  I just had a frigging intense cramp in my left foot!!! Out of nothing... the hack???

Lol I hate it when I get one of those. They come out of nowhere, and are so painful. Usually what happens is I stop moving my foot, the cramp goes away, but when I move it again it comes back. I end up being frozen because I'm afraid the cramp will come back Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2012, 02:36 PM
normally it losens pretty fast if you move the involved muscles. but that's painful and you need the guts to do that. I always do it, if I must I help with my hands (like a foot cramp). but anyway, darn that hurts so bad, I feel like shouting out curses when that happens.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
16-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Recently, I have been active on a christian thread, debating this and that... And sometimes I hear

"Science isn't reliable because science changes tons of times. I remember back in the fifties when they taught that humans and dinosaurs lived together, etc...."

And then I always say science is self correcting... It's the ignorance pf these people that make me mad. Not only do they not understand what science is, they don't understand what science has done for them.

I am simply sick and tired of all of these "Fundies" to claim that science is a falsehood, while they are typing on a goddamn computer.And most of them are arrogant enough to say that they know better, even though they haven't studied the field AT ALL.

Ranting is not what I really want to do.

Here is what I want to say to them:

"Fuck you. Simply because you think you know better, doesn't mean you do, or that any pf your claims are true."

It's the same damn thing when I am discussing same sex marriage with a dueche and he says that you cam only turly marry if you have the opprotunity to procreate, I just want to punch the dick in the face and tell him he doesn't understand that marriage isn't that, it is the expression of one of the ultimate love for one another, the commitment to stay and love eachother.

I should really just get some mental help.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-07-2012, 02:51 PM
(16-07-2012 02:36 PM)Leela Wrote:  normally it losens pretty fast if you move the involved muscles. but that's painful and you need the guts to do that. I always do it, if I must I help with my hands (like a foot cramp). but anyway, darn that hurts so bad, I feel like shouting out curses when that happens.
I KNEW that was going to happen!
I had a dream about it last night. It wasn't exactly you, and not a foot, and not quite a cramp, but it foretold this exactly. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-07-2012, 03:02 PM
(16-07-2012 02:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's the same damn thing when I am discussing same sex marriage with a dueche and he says that you cam only turly marry if you have the opprotunity to procreate, I just want to punch the dick in the face and tell him he doesn't understand that marriage isn't that, it is the expression of one of the ultimate love for one another, the commitment to stay and love eachother.
Only possible if he's a dickhead Big Grin

Quote:I should really just get some mental help.

Spell-checker would be a good start Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-07-2012, 03:08 PM
(16-07-2012 02:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-07-2012 02:36 PM)Leela Wrote:  normally it losens pretty fast if you move the involved muscles. but that's painful and you need the guts to do that. I always do it, if I must I help with my hands (like a foot cramp). but anyway, darn that hurts so bad, I feel like shouting out curses when that happens.
I KNEW that was going to happen!
I had a dream about it last night. It wasn't exactly you, and not a foot, and not quite a cramp, but it foretold this exactly. Yes
Shocking Blush Shocking ...... [Image: Rofl_3e.gif]

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
16-07-2012, 03:18 PM
(16-07-2012 03:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-07-2012 02:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's the same damn thing when I am discussing same sex marriage with a dueche and he says that you cam only turly marry if you have the opprotunity to procreate, I just want to punch the dick in the face and tell him he doesn't understand that marriage isn't that, it is the expression of one of the ultimate love for one another, the commitment to stay and love eachother.
Only possible if he's a dickhead Big Grin

Quote:I should really just get some mental help.

Spell-checker would be a good start Tongue
Fucking iPad. My comp doesn't work Dodgy The auto correct is wonky on forum sites like these so I turn it off...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-07-2012, 03:34 PM
(16-07-2012 03:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fucking iPad. My comp doesn't work Dodgy The auto correct is wonky on forum sites like these so I turn it off...
I was having fun picturing you so full of rage that you were just mashing the keys together Tongue
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-07-2012, 12:41 AM
(16-07-2012 03:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-07-2012 03:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fucking iPad. My comp doesn't work Dodgy The auto correct is wonky on forum sites like these so I turn it off...
I was having fun picturing you so full of rage that you were just mashing the keys together Tongue
That's what I thought was happening right there.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2012, 01:24 AM
I've recently replaced my air mattress to my hand-carved bed, which is larger than a king. So when I come back to bed at night I stub my toe on that bastard.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post