Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-08-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-08-2013 01:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Kim. This happened to my mum recently. Neighbor complained about her yard. The problem? A wooden chair mum uses to sit outside and 4 tires on the side of the house that she hadn't taken away yet due to her BROKEN BACK. City came by and said the chair was considered "not appropriate" for lawn furniture due to being made of wood......you've got to be Fucking kidding me

Seriously?! That's a bit much. A wooden chair?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 02:08 PM
(13-08-2013 01:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Kim. This happened to my mum recently. Neighbor complained about her yard. The problem? A wooden chair mum uses to sit outside and 4 tires on the side of the house that she hadn't taken away yet due to her BROKEN BACK. City came by and said the chair was considered "not appropriate" for lawn furniture due to being made of wood......you've got to be Fucking kidding me

IT'S A WOODEN CHAIR OOO IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE.

People are so fucking stupid, I swear.
13-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Yep. Little 1950's wooden dining chair.
13-08-2013, 02:25 PM
(13-08-2013 02:08 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yep. Little 1950's wooden dining chair.

Oops... Unsure I better get rid of my wooden chair before I get a ticket for it, too.

Hmm... maybe I should lease my house out to a group home for recovering Meth addicts. That should keep the yard clear of debris. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-08-2013, 03:20 PM
And the glitch continues! I'm going offline until its fixed, see you guys in a month.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 03:25 PM
(13-08-2013 03:20 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  And the glitch continues! I'm going offline until its fixed, see you guys in a month.

Do you mean the site errors? Withstand them until they're fixed. Deep can only do so much until he gets situation. Patience yes. Big Grin
13-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Feel like I'm over-posting. I need a hobby. Good thing school's approach.

wait

What did I just say?

School's approaching. Weeping
13-08-2013, 04:12 PM
(13-08-2013 03:25 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 03:20 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  And the glitch continues! I'm going offline until its fixed, see you guys in a month.

Do you mean the site errors? Withstand them until they're fixed. Deep can only do so much until he gets situation. Patience yes. Big Grin
Well since you put it so nicely I'll stay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
13-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Even for lesser goals, that C#$% of a door is always there to slam my face. I'm fed up trying for nothing over and over and over.
15-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Hobo

God... my head is totally spinning right now. Stupid friend... Facebook arguments. Don't ever get into them. Fucken... raaaaaaaaaa!

So the story goes like this. I have two friends who're Christians... well several more, but these two... like to cause shit.

Anyway, so I'm arsing around as usual and I decide to head over to FB and whaddya know, arsehole number one has posted a little passive aggro post about what atheists think...

So I ignore the little bitch post for a bit but eventually a whole lotta guys start pitching in with their lame ass comments...

So I just post a very short... ya know... comment Sad Fucken shoulda never touched that shit... Sad fuck fuck fuck...

Look I don't feel that I have to defend atheism or any of that crap, but I do identify as an atheist and my friends know that and it grates me bad when people I've known and liked for years are saying stupid shit and everyone's standing around nodding their heads wisely and sadly and talking about how we poor bastards have been led astray etc... fuck it annoys me...

So yeah, before I know it arsehole number two has the fuckin' stupidest argument I've ever heard in my life going on, about how I can't say that the universe was created without implying that there was an intelligent creator. So ya know, FUCK that shit Angry

The worst part is he probably genuinely thought he was pointing out a flaw in my logic or some shit like that Weeping He's a fucking engineer! How the fuck? A good engineer, an excellent engineer! His code... I am not worthy... And he can make a weak ass shitty argument like that ? And I can't even point it out to him, though I tried... 'cos if I say "Look that's just fucking stupid" he'll be all "Oh you can't argue so it's just ad-homs all the way huh?" and if I argue then I legitimize his crap Sad I argued Sad FUCK.