Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
15-08-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-08-2013 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hobo

God... my head is totally spinning right now. Stupid friend... Facebook arguments. Don't ever get into them. Fucken... raaaaaaaaaa!

So the story goes like this. I have two friends who're Christians... well several more, but these two... like to cause shit.

Anyway, so I'm arsing around as usual and I decide to head over to FB and whaddya know, arsehole number one has posted a little passive aggro post about what atheists think...

So I ignore the little bitch post for a bit but eventually a whole lotta guys start pitching in with their lame ass comments...

So I just post a very short... ya know... comment Sad Fucken shoulda never touched that shit... Sad fuck fuck fuck...

Look I don't feel that I have to defend atheism or any of that crap, but I do identify as an atheist and my friends know that and it grates me bad when people I've known and liked for years are saying stupid shit and everyone's standing around nodding their heads wisely and sadly and talking about how we poor bastards have been led astray etc... fuck it annoys me...

So yeah, before I know it arsehole number two has the fuckin' stupidest argument I've ever heard in my life going on, about how I can't say that the universe was created without implying that there was an intelligent creator. So ya know, FUCK that shit Angry

The worst part is he probably genuinely thought he was pointing out a flaw in my logic or some shit like that Weeping He's a fucking engineer! How the fuck? A good engineer, an excellent engineer! His code... I am not worthy... And he can make a weak ass shitty argument like that ? And I can't even point it out to him, though I tried... 'cos if I say "Look that's just fucking stupid" he'll be all "Oh you can't argue so it's just ad-homs all the way huh?" and if I argue then I legitimize his crap Sad I argued Sad FUCK.

Hug

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-08-2013, 03:40 PM
I have to go to my school's open house to get my schedule and buy a locker. Not only am I sick to my stomach because I don't want to go back to that hell hole today or Monday, but I really don't want to run into particular people. I'm trying to avoid them as best I can, even though, with my luck, I'll get a class with them as soon as school starts. Sad

Gah Ferdi social probs

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
15-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Only method I ever found for dealing with school was outlasting it... illegitimi non carborundum Wink (the unlawful are not silicon carbide, as wikipedia helpfully supplies the translation Tongue)
15-08-2013, 04:00 PM
(15-08-2013 03:40 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have to go to my school's open house to get my schedule and buy a locker. Not only am I sick to my stomach because I don't want to go back to that hell hole today or Monday, but I really don't want to run into particular people. I'm trying to avoid them as best I can, even though, with my luck, I'll get a class with them as soon as school starts. Sad

Gah Ferdi social probs

High school is a shitshow. That's what makes it a rite of passage.

You've got, what, one more year? Get good grades. Go to a good university (or, hell, don't, if you're not inclined that way). And take some solace in the fact that you'll be able to leave all those cuntdroppings behind and never see them again exactly one minute after prom.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Finished my second summer class tonight, got a 97 on the final and an A in the class (I didn't expect either one).

Husband says, so when are you going to be finished with your little degree.

Off to find a shovel and a good burial spot.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
15-08-2013, 07:08 PM
(15-08-2013 03:40 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have to go to my school's open house to get my schedule and buy a locker. Not only am I sick to my stomach because I don't want to go back to that hell hole today or Monday, but I really don't want to run into particular people. I'm trying to avoid them as best I can, even though, with my luck, I'll get a class with them as soon as school starts. Sad

Gah Ferdi social probs

Hug

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-08-2013, 07:26 PM
(15-08-2013 07:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Gah Ferdi social probs

Hug

Blush Heart

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
15-08-2013, 11:59 PM
(15-08-2013 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finished my second summer class tonight, got a 97 on the final and an A in the class (I didn't expect either one).

97 ? Holy Shit Bowing
16-08-2013, 03:29 AM
(15-08-2013 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finished my second summer class tonight, got a 97 on the final and an A in the class (I didn't expect either one).

... And what is this little degree?

While, I wait for a response, I shall get myself a sandwich before the rest of the people in my current place of residence fucking eat all the bread. AGAIN!

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
16-08-2013, 05:45 AM
Hope you got to have that sandwich FT...working on a degree in Criminal Justice. It's been a long process since I work full time and take classes at night.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,197 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 780 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor