Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-08-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-08-2013 07:38 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I have heard people talk about hospital food being bad, but seriously, how can you screw up Jello? It's two fucking ingredients. Boil water, add powder, and stir. Somehow the magicians at the hospital managed to make it taste like diluted Windex. I understand the blandness of their food items, but there's a difference between bland and I-can't-keep-it-down-because-it-tastes-like-ass.

The secret is in aging it. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 08:57 PM by ridethespiral.)
Ugh I tried to eat LadyRTS's free dinner at the hospital while she was in labor and not hungry...the mac and cheese seemed to be made with a generous portion of sand and they fucked up a salad...how do you fuck up a salad?

17-08-2013, 08:52 PM
So I tried to comb out the fluff ball I call my hair, not cool. This is a before pic

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

17-08-2013, 08:55 PM
This is the damnable after, I am not happy

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

17-08-2013, 11:33 PM
^^^ lolz.

I have two hairstyles, one where it's short enough to not hafta comb, and the other, called haircut time. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-08-2013, 12:27 AM
(17-08-2013 08:23 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ugh I tried to eat LadyRTS's free dinner at the hospital while she was in labor and not hungry...the mac and cheese seemed to be made with a generous portion of sand and they fucked up a salad...how do you fuck up a salad?

You toss off when you should toss up?

Lettuce see... was it a Caesarean salad?

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Yeah I have curly hair too. You should never just.....brush it out. Whenever I brush mine out I'm hopping in the shower to clean and restyle or pulling it back into a bun.

Also, brushes are bad, should use a comb.
18-08-2013, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2013 03:08 PM by Ferdinand.)
I start my final year of high school tomorrow. I am literally going to walk into the building, lay down on the floor, bring my knees to my chest and curl up into a ball, and start crying hysterically until it is time to go home.

Every day.

For the next 8 months.

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-08-2013, 02:02 PM
(18-08-2013 01:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I start my final year of high school tomorrow. I am literally going to walk into the building, lay down on the floor, bring my knees to my chest and curl up into a bawl, and start crying hysterically until it is time to go home.

I skipped my last year. Took some extension courses from a university for the credits I needed, and attended community college for some basic college courses.

High school is torture. That is not an exaggeration or overstatement. You are an adult. You should not... EVER... have to ask to go to the bathroom, be told when to eat, or respond to a ringing bell like a f***ing DOG ever again. Strike that, no one should endure that ever, period.

Peasants under Pol Pot and Stalin did not need written permission to piss. CensoredCensoredCensored
18-08-2013, 02:25 PM
(18-08-2013 02:02 PM)I Am Wrote:  You are an adult.

Sorry, but this made me giggle like a schoolgirl. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post