Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-08-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
High school sucks, the best thing is that it eventually ends...chin up Ferdi, you can do it with a minimal about of crying in the fetal position.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2013, 03:13 PM
(18-08-2013 02:02 PM)I Am Wrote:  I skipped my last year. Took some extension courses from a university for the credits I needed, and attended community college for some basic college courses.

High school is torture. That is not an exaggeration or overstatement. You are an adult. You should not... EVER... have to ask to go to the bathroom, be told when to eat, or respond to a ringing bell like a f***ing DOG ever again. Strike that, no one should endure that ever, period.

Peasants under Pol Pot and Stalin did not need written permission to piss. CensoredCensoredCensored

Pretty sure if I said this to a teacher, I'd get crucified. Bangin

I hate the people and the retarded schedule. I want to do my work and get out of class as soon as possible, but I'm forced to work with the snobbiest of monsters that think High School is a Coney Island paradise. You're right, High School is equivalent to that of a Dog Pound. Undecided
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-08-2013, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2013 04:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
Ahhh, High School. I used to think that I shoulda just skipped it and gone straight into University after Junior High, I was intellectually ready. But looking back High School, while not contributing shit to my intellectual development, did contribute other useful knowledge. Like the LD50 of a vast variety of substances. That info has served me well. Big Grin

(18-08-2013 03:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hate the people and the retarded schedule. I want to do my work and get out of class as soon as possible,

I got into a feud with my school my Senior Year, they suspended me for some bullshit, I appealed, they denied my appeal, I appealed to the Board of Education that the school did not follow proper procedure when denying my appeal. The Board agreed. I showed up for tests which I aced 'cause duh, I already know this shit. I missed 122 days my Senior Year and graduated with my class. A couple years later, Maryland passed a law limiting how many days you can miss and still graduate. I call it Fatboy's law ('cause I was Fatboy long before I went Girly). Tongue

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-08-2013, 05:09 PM
(18-08-2013 01:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I start my final year of high school tomorrow. I am literally going to walk into the building, lay down on the floor, bring my knees to my chest and curl up into a ball, and start crying hysterically until it is time to go home.

Every day.

For the next 8 months.

Smile

I quite enjoyed high school. It wasn't all good, of course.Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2013, 05:14 PM
This is a half rant.

Good: Going to goodwill and finding "The God Delusion" for 4 dollars

Rant: Finding it in the "fiction" section. Are you kidding me?!
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
18-08-2013, 06:15 PM
(17-08-2013 06:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 05:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  My iphone decided it no longer wants to play any sound through the speaker Sadcryface

That's because it's a Crapple. Tongue

Fixt it! BOOYA!

[Image: Picard-YES-meme.jpg]

Fuck YEAH! In yo face!
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

w00t!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
19-08-2013, 12:17 AM
(18-08-2013 01:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I start my final year of high school tomorrow. I am literally going to walk into the building, lay down on the floor, bring my knees to my chest and curl up into a ball, and start crying hysterically until it is time to go home.

Every day.

For the next 8 months.

Smile

Fucking pansy; I've been pushing through my Year 12 all year now. Quit your bitching.

Plus, I'm doing it again next year.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-08-2013, 05:36 AM
(19-08-2013 12:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Fucking pansy; I've been pushing through my Year 12 all year now. Quit your bitching.

YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.

NOT ALABAMA. Sad
19-08-2013, 06:45 AM
(19-08-2013 05:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 12:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Fucking pansy; I've been pushing through my Year 12 all year now. Quit your bitching.

YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.

NOT ALABAMA. Sad

Yeah, you're right.

I do live in a first world region with a decent education system.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Ahh... senior year...

I went to 4 Fridays. I was a full-time closer at Mickey D's - technically illegal, but - and my schedule was Sun-Thurs, so Friday morning was time to drink, not time to go to school.

Every day during third period I'd meed my co-conspirator TC in the bathroom for a joint and a ciggy.

Had gym seventh period so my four-day schedule had six periods. Never showed up for homeroom, was always late for first period. Around Christmas time they wanted me to paint a mural for the cafeteria, so I got myself excused from fourth-period study to do it, which I didn't, of course. Also got my co-conspirator TC excused from class to not-help. Mostly, we were in the bathroom. See above.

I mean, what's not to like? Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user