Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-08-2013 09:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hahaha, you little bitch. Tongue

Stop talking like Amber, sounding like a guy doesn't suit you.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
20-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Re: Ranting corner
The news pushing Christianity on people. Fucking cbs
20-08-2013, 10:24 AM
(19-08-2013 09:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 08:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  *throws a fit because the Mafia section has inexplicably vanished

*realises he's in the Movies and TV section

Frusty

I hate my life. Sad

Hahaha, you little bitch. Tongue

Why is no one making fun of him for mistaking the Movie section for the Game section? THERE ARE MOVIE TITLES RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF YOU.
20-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Don't feel bad. Girly once unintentionally made a thread about something random in the Health and Psychology section by mistake Big Grin

20-08-2013, 10:33 AM
(20-08-2013 10:24 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Why is no one making fun of him for mistaking the Movie section for the Game section? THERE ARE MOVIE TITLES RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF YOU.

Because I followed it up by epically flooring you and Stevie in one go and people are having fun laughing at you instead now. Smile

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
20-08-2013, 10:40 AM
So I was supposed to go to my second day of school today. But I woke up with a swelled ankle throwing up everywhere - and how those two even relate, I'm not sure. I threw up a little bit on my floor and my mom hates throw up, so I had to clean it up simultaneously as I was throwing up into a bucket next to me.

Smile
20-08-2013, 11:27 AM
(20-08-2013 10:40 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So I was supposed to go to my second day of school today. But I woke up with a swelled ankle throwing up everywhere - and how those two even relate, I'm not sure. I threw up a little bit on my floor and my mom hates throw up, so I had to clean it up simultaneously as I was throwing up into a bucket next to me.

Smile

Hope you feel better soon dude. Hug

Best
Worst
20-08-2013, 11:40 AM
(20-08-2013 11:27 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2013 10:40 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So I was supposed to go to my second day of school today. But I woke up with a swelled ankle throwing up everywhere - and how those two even relate, I'm not sure. I threw up a little bit on my floor and my mom hates throw up, so I had to clean it up simultaneously as I was throwing up into a bucket next to me.

Smile

Hope you feel better soon dude. Hug

Sad

Hug
20-08-2013, 05:24 PM

Smile

I hate you being ill, it takes all the fun out of bullying you. I just feel cruel instead of amused by my brilliant wit. Sad

Do you mind getting better so I can bully you guilt-free?

Best
Worst
20-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Don't feel bad Timothy, she's just a damn dirty ho, she has no feelings.

[Image: oscar.png]