Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-08-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-08-2013 05:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I hate you being ill, it takes all the fun out of bullying you. I just feel cruel instead of amused by my brilliant wit. Sad
Do you mind getting better so I can bully you guilt-free?
I wish I could get better; not for your benefit, but because my throat is on and off swelling. Sad

(20-08-2013 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't feel bad Timothy, she's just a damn dirty ho, she has no feelings.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Yesterday was my first day of school. I missed my second day due to developing a terrible cough and feeling nauseous constantly. My mom thinks I'm getting a respiratory infection again because of how terrible my cough is; I've struggled with respiratory infections a lot. In my entire life I think I've had about 7 or 8 respiratory infections. My mom called my doctor and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but because of its time placement, I'll miss my third day of school. On the phone, my doctor told my mom he should probably write me out until Friday. I'll miss the majority of my first week of school. God dammit. Why am I so puny and sickly. Sad
20-08-2013, 10:12 PM
YO BITCHES FERDIE NEEDS AT LEAST ONE MORE PLAYER IN HER MAFIA GAME, MORE IS PREFERABLE! SIGN UP BASTARDS!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
20-08-2013, 10:25 PM
(20-08-2013 10:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  YO BITCHES FERDIE NEEDS AT LEAST ONE MORE PLAYER IN HER MAFIA GAME, MORE IS PREFERABLE! SIGN UP BASTARDS!

Mafia is the shit mother fuckers. The proverbial big fat dookie.

...and ya'll not playing pisses me off and warrants persisted rantings.

21-08-2013, 04:05 AM
THAT'S GHEY. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Went to the doctor today. My throat and lungs are inflamed and my lungs are throwing asthma-like fits. So I was prescribed cough syrup and two inhalers. Undecided
21-08-2013, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 10:49 AM by ELK12695.)
> Recovering from neck pains
> Wants to headbang
> Puts this on

> Halfway in necks starts hurting
> Makes me angry, headbangs more
> Ded

Still, 2:42 and 3:24 is worth dying for!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
21-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Just sitting here minding my own business and my front four teeth plop onto my keyboard. What the fuck? Off to get some DenTemp I guess.

#sigh
21-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Really?! How much does it cost get a small Chinese child to put a grid of plastic over a game board. I'm guessing not very much. This money is not going to feed said tiny over seas worker, and only 6% of America would buy a tactile game board. Now I would like someone to explain why mine cost 78.63 !
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2013, 03:33 AM
Fucking hell, I've been in so much fucking pain all day.
Feels like someone's punched me in the ribs (which if they had I'm fairly sure I would have remembered) and now it hurts like shit to breath.

At least this pasta is fucking delicious.

Oh and great, I put my v-coke in the fridge to keep it cool and now I want it... Great, that means I have to move which means more pain.
I think I'm just gonna go to sleep, hopefully all will be right in the morning.

fml