Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2013, 05:49 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-08-2013 05:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bitch please..
If I was in a situation to entrap myself within a nutshell I would obviously have a mode of escape handy as to escape from said nutshell...

Duh.

Unless you were a nut, which you are. Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-08-2013, 05:52 AM
I'm nuts but I'm not a nut.
There's a difference... retard. Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
22-08-2013, 05:53 AM
Which is what a nut would say.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-08-2013, 06:00 AM
No.. a nut wouldn't say anything because it's a fucking nut!
Dodgy fucking retard..

22-08-2013, 10:01 AM
I AM STILL SICK AND MISSING MY ENTIRE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
22-08-2013, 10:15 AM
(22-08-2013 10:01 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I AM STILL SICK AND MISSING MY ENTIRE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I was sick on my first day too...

...on purpose

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
22-08-2013, 04:41 PM
So, I had some really important paperwork I needed to be finished and ready for school.

I can't find it.

I have the suspicion that I accidentally through it away when I was cleaning up and re-arranging my room, so now I need to ask the school staff member who gave it to me for a new copy I can fill in and they can sign off. And I know that person will be god damned irate about it, at the least.

FUCK! I have a bad feeling about today.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Fuck you Apple. All I want is a little information...

How hard is it to tell me how long it will take to fix my screen? Do you just snap it off and put a new one on in an hour? Do you need to ship it off to some center? Is it an overnight?

Why the fuck will you not tell me over the phone?! Why is it necessary for me to waste my Friday night at your ignoramus bar for a question that should take you 2 minutes to answer? ...and I'm practically A+ certified so don't try to bullshit me!

They did the same thing like 6 years ago...I could hear the harddrive grinding on my iPod, it wouldn't run, I'm in the Apple store but they wouldn't replace the unit...I had to make a stupid appointment and come back the next day only for the guy to say "Yup, it's your HDD, here is your new unit." How ***ing hard is that? What the **** am I paying for? It's not service. Sure as shit isn't going to paying your Chinese laborers a decent wage.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
22-08-2013, 06:04 PM
@FT, Just tell them to "chill the fuck out it's not the end of the world".

22-08-2013, 09:45 PM
(22-08-2013 06:03 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Fuck you Apple. All I want is a little information...

How hard is it to tell me how long it will take to fix my screen? Do you just snap it off and put a new one on in an hour? Do you need to ship it off to some center? Is it an overnight?

Why the fuck will you not tell me over the phone?! Why is it necessary for me to waste my Friday night at your ignoramus bar for a question that should take you 2 minutes to answer? ...and I'm practically A+ certified so don't try to bullshit me!

They did the same thing like 6 years ago...I could hear the harddrive grinding on my iPod, it wouldn't run, I'm in the Apple store but they wouldn't replace the unit...I had to make a stupid appointment and come back the next day only for the guy to say "Yup, it's your HDD, here is your new unit." How ***ing hard is that? What the **** am I paying for? It's not service. Sure as shit isn't going to paying your Chinese laborers a decent wage.

Pro tip: Get a real computer.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post