Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-08-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-08-2013 09:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 06:03 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Fuck you Apple. All I want is a little information...

How hard is it to tell me how long it will take to fix my screen? Do you just snap it off and put a new one on in an hour? Do you need to ship it off to some center? Is it an overnight?

Why the fuck will you not tell me over the phone?! Why is it necessary for me to waste my Friday night at your ignoramus bar for a question that should take you 2 minutes to answer? ...and I'm practically A+ certified so don't try to bullshit me!

They did the same thing like 6 years ago...I could hear the harddrive grinding on my iPod, it wouldn't run, I'm in the Apple store but they wouldn't replace the unit...I had to make a stupid appointment and come back the next day only for the guy to say "Yup, it's your HDD, here is your new unit." How ***ing hard is that? What the **** am I paying for? It's not service. Sure as shit isn't going to paying your Chinese laborers a decent wage.

Pro tip: Get a real computer.

Yabut, this is what Chas calls a "real" computer. His first ever! Easy to troubleshoot, and mobile. The irony is it cost Chas a few apples.
[Image: Chinese-abacus.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
23-08-2013, 08:41 AM
(23-08-2013 08:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-08-2013 09:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pro tip: Get a real computer.

Yabut, this is what Chas calls a "real" computer. His first ever! Easy to troubleshoot, and mobile. The irony is it cost Chas a few apples.
[Image: Chinese-abacus.jpg]

You are so wrong - that was my second computer. I upgraded from this one:
[Image: nat_25.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-08-2013, 06:29 PM
The thing is, he's so old I don't actually know if he's joking or not...

[Image: oscar.png]
23-08-2013, 06:34 PM
How is it that whenever I put a particularly large amount of effort into a post it invariably is the last thing on the page, never to be seen again by anyone? Sad

23-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Im gonna go get some lunch.
God damn I hope it's not raining, so sick of the fucking rain.

Hmmmm, noodles, subway, kfc, pizza, sausage rolls..? The choice is limitless (but limited to those things I listed).
Consider

Noodles it is. Maybe I'll try something different today... Consider

lolnahjks.

23-08-2013, 06:37 PM
(23-08-2013 06:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Im gonna go get some lunch.
God damn I hope it's not raining, so sick of the fucking rain.

Hmmmm, noodles, subway, kfc, pizza, sausage rolls..? The choice is limitless (but limited to those things I listed).
Consider

Noodles it is. Maybe I'll try something different today... Consider

lolnahjks.

Subway smells like they bake disinfectant right into the bread...and KFC is not fit for human consumption (how do you screw up french fries?!).

So yeah I would stick with the noodles.

23-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Doesn't smell like disinfectant to me?
But I gotta be careful because they hire a lot of Indians of whom all have really hairy arms and wear short sleeve shirts...
Luckily subway is right next to my noodle place so when I feel like subway I can walk past, glance in, and if it looks like I'll get an arm hair free sandwich then I can go in, if not I can keep walking to my noodle place and have noodles instead.

Oh, and it's not a racist thing, it's a wanting an arm hair free sandwich thing.

As for K-Fry, I don't know what you're on about, those fries are fucking delicious, taste like chicken batter.
Of course that's assuming they don't fucking under-cook them like they always seem to do...

23-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Oh and just to make everyone hungry...

[Image: honeychic_s.jpg]

Nomnomnomnom.

23-08-2013, 06:48 PM
(23-08-2013 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Doesn't smell like disinfectant to me?
But I gotta be careful because they hire a lot of Indians of whom all have really hairy arms and wear short sleeve shirts...
Luckily subway is right next to my noodle place so when I feel like subway I can walk past, glance in, and if it looks like I'll get an arm hair free sandwich then I can go in, if not I can keep walking to my noodle place and have noodles instead.

Oh, and it's not a racist thing, it's a wanting an arm hair free sandwich thing.

As for K-Fry, I don't know what you're on about, those fries are fucking delicious, taste like chicken batter.
Of course that's assuming they don't fucking under-cook them like they always seem to do...

lol maybe it's a US thing, every subway I've ever been in smells like a bathroom mated with a bakery...and they are cheap on the meat.

As for KFC I've only eaten there 3 times in my life. The chicken itself is okay (though the local joints/popeyes is better) but those 'wedges' mealy and dry and awful! and the BBQ chicken sandwich *blech* how do make BBQ sauce so sweet as to be repulsive?

23-08-2013, 06:51 PM
(23-08-2013 06:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and just to make everyone hungry...

[Image: honeychic_s.jpg]

Nomnomnomnom.

Pffft. ... diabetes in a fucking box waiting to happen. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus