Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-08-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Someone tried to call me earlier today but I was out. Normally I wouldn't care but it's a Wellington number (<3 caller id) which could only be the university or studylink (the people whom pay my student weekly payments).
It's probably studylink which is worrying. They're probably pissy because they've caught on I got kicked out of university but failed to inform them (and have been collecting my studylink pay checks each week... that's not dodgy right?).

Consider I've seen the number before but I can't put my finger on whom it belongs too...
Great, this is gonna frustrate the shit out of me all night now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Damn, forgot to buy rubbish bags today...
That's annoying.
26-08-2013, 07:57 AM
(26-08-2013 04:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Someone tried to call me earlier today but I was out. Normally I wouldn't care but it's a Wellington number (<3 caller id) which could only be the university or studylink (the people whom pay my student weekly payments).
It's probably studylink which is worrying. They're probably pissy because they've caught on I got kicked out of university but failed to inform them (and have been collecting my studylink pay checks each week... that's not dodgy right?).

Consider I've seen the number before but I can't put my finger on whom it belongs too...

Call them back like any normal person would? Big Grin
26-08-2013, 08:03 AM
(26-08-2013 04:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's probably studylink which is worrying. They're probably pissy because they've caught on I got kicked out of university but failed to inform them (and have been collecting my studylink pay checks each week... that's not dodgy right?).

HAAAA!!!! You have been dissing people in the past who are on the streets begging for money and there you are fraudulently conning the system (which is much worse in my eyes) Laughat

Get a fucking job.
Get a fucking haircut.

Cool

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
26-08-2013, 09:32 AM
(26-08-2013 07:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(26-08-2013 04:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Someone tried to call me earlier today but I was out. Normally I wouldn't care but it's a Wellington number (<3 caller id) which could only be the university or studylink (the people whom pay my student weekly payments).

Call them back like any normal person would? Big Grin

No money on my phone.

Quote:HAAAA!!!! You have been dissing people in the past who are on the streets begging for money and there you are fraudulently conning the system (which is much worse in my eyes) Laughat

Am I asking for money? No.
Did I say they were conning the system? No.

I believe a welfare system is needed in a modern society.
My complaint was that they take the money they receive from the state each week, spend it on alcohol and drugs and then have the audacity to beg me for money...

What do I spend my student fiance check on? (which is the exact same amount as the unemployment I might add) Rent, bills, food. You know, responsible things...

I will also have a job in the future, I will have my own business (though if that's in NZ is yet to be determined), I will be paying taxes for people in my current situation.
Where as homeless people are on the streets for god knows how long..

Maybe you should actually bother to read and UNDERSTAND my posts.
I know with your tiny brain that might be hard to do, but I would at least appreciate a little effort please.
26-08-2013, 09:36 AM
If anyone is being shot down for things they've said on that issue it's you Bemore.
If I can survive on the same amount of money they receive, somewhat comfortable I might add (I have internet, food, motorbike), then why are they on the streets? My rent is actually a little on the high side too I might add.
The answer is because they spend all their money on alcohol and drugs and then expect society to still hand out more to them in case you were wondering.
26-08-2013, 09:38 AM
(26-08-2013 09:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If anyone is being shot down for things they've said on that issue it's you Bemore.
If I can survive on the same amount of money they receive, somewhat comfortable I might add (I have internet, food, motorbike), then why are they on the streets? My rent is actually a little on the high side too I might add.
The answer is because they spend all their money on alcohol and drugs and then expect society to still hand out more to them in case you were wondering.

They may require you to pay back the money that you received since leaving school.

Your continued collecting may well be considered fraud.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2013, 09:50 AM
(26-08-2013 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2013 09:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If anyone is being shot down for things they've said on that issue it's you Bemore.

They may require you to pay back the money that you received since leaving school.

Your continued collecting may well be considered fraud.

Doubtful, it's added onto my student loan (which is interest free I might add) so if I'm a student or not I'm gonna be paying it back eventually anyway.
Just if I keep collecting my student payments instead of just going onto the unemployment, than I don't have to do all that job searching shit and courses and shit they make you do when you're on the unemployment... I can search for a job in my own time and search for something I wanna do, where as if I was on the unemployment they'd just dump me at McDonalds or something. Not that I got anything against working at McDonalds, just I'd rather do something else if it can be avoided. I'm sick of shitty customer service jobs, I want a sales position working on salary and commission or something behind a computer.

Don't worry, I'm not about to go and do a bunch of illegal shit.
They'll never let me out of the damn country if I do.
26-08-2013, 09:44 PM
note to self: buy rubbish bags today.

note to self 2: stay awesome. Thumbsup
26-08-2013, 09:58 PM
note to self 3: bring about the end of the world tomorrow.

note to self 4: don't forget to take your phone with you when you go to get rubbish bags