Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
note to self 5: tell them the story about the retarded lady with the big bushy mustache who kept offering you cigarettes later.

note to self 6: write that 80,000 word novel you've been meaning to write later.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 12:36 AM
God damn it, forgot the rubbish bags again...
Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-08-2013, 06:34 AM
So my flatmate is a great source of information regarding my trip to Europe in 2015 (and after I said that I totally realized that the world cup (the proper world cup, rugby not football) will be in England than so I could time my trip to the UK around the world cup. The world cup is the only time I ever really get into sports).
Such as, apparently it rains more in Rome than it does in London. And it floods in Venice, like a lot...
And Russia is the worst country to visit in the world (/Europe).

Also, I've been thinking about my plans for after my year in Europe.
I think I might do a year in America/Canada. And then after that do a year in Asia, Singapore or perhaps somewhere in Japan.
And then after that I can finally go to Dubai (something I've wanted to do since I was a wee little fellow (and by wee little fellow I mean around half way through high School). And then after I've done, Australasia (because I live there...), Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East, I can brave the drug barons and try out South America, Brazil or perhaps Argentina. Then I might catch a flight back that stops for a couple hours in Johannesburg so I can say I've done the African thing. Then back to New Zealand to sign up to some polar research university course that sends people down to Antarctica for a week out of the year to study the penguins.
Then I can say I've pretty much covered most the planet, then I can start my business, become extremely filthy rich and do it all again.
Then when I'm middle aged and bored I can venture into the final frontier and go into space. And then once I've done the space thing I can go where only 12 men have been before and fly to the moon. Then I can denote my bomb and blow up the planet with my corporate box seat. Thumbsup
Seriously though, I'm gonna walk on that fucking moon if it's the last thing I do.

27-08-2013, 08:31 AM
So I was just in the kitchen and OMGWTFBBQ some random girl's like "hey" as she heads into the bathroom.
Naturally I just said hey back.

27-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Damn fucking internet tonight! Keeps cutting out.
I swear I'm gonna slap a bitch if this keeps up.

And by bitch I mean horrid female person, don't worry, I'd never hit a dog. I'm not cruel like that.

27-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Unless by dog you mean some really grody female.

27-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Ferdy for example.

I joke.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-08-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm so fucking tired of everything I feel, think, say, etc. being about everybody else instead! Angry
27-08-2013, 01:40 PM
(27-08-2013 10:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ferdy for example.

I joke.

Fucking hell muffs, I wanted to make that joke! Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
27-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Stoopid roomie didn't pay the cable bill, and I had to go FIVE DAYS without my Gwynnies! Angry

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user