Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-08-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-08-2013 02:50 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stoopid roomie didn't pay the cable bill, and I had to go FIVE DAYS without my Gwynnies! Angry

Damn HoC should we call 911? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 03:28 PM
(27-08-2013 02:50 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stoopid roomie didn't pay the cable bill, and I had to go FIVE DAYS without my Gwynnies! Angry

Starbucks - free wireless.

Good coffee.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2013, 03:13 AM

WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!RAWR!!11!!111!!!!

Someone's gonna die for this!!!! Angry

Totally just reminded me I hadn't payed the flat's internet bill...

side note: Going into the grocery store now (and by now I mean after I pee).
Hopefully I remember fucking rubbish bags!! Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-08-2013, 04:32 AM
(27-08-2013 03:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Starbucks - free wireless.

Good coffee.

Traitor. What kinda New Englander goes to Starbucks? Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
28-08-2013, 05:07 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to rush to make a project for English this morning. Even though all it calls for is plopping a few pictures and a poem on a word document and printing it... The problem is finding a fucking colored printer. Dodgy

Also, got asked on a date to a church with my pal today. I have a boyfriend already, and church puts me to sleep. Unsure
28-08-2013, 06:30 AM
(28-08-2013 05:07 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Looks like I'm going to have to rush to make a project for English this morning. Even though all it calls for is plopping a few pictures and a poem on a word document and printing it... The problem is finding a fucking colored printer. Dodgy

Also, got asked on a date to a church with my pal today. I have a boyfriend already, and church puts me to sleep. Unsure

Ahh, I remember way back when in my English class, when I had to write poems as assignments.

Of course, my capacity for creativity is best described as Anti Creativity, so I plain didn't do them; and thus I began on my path to be the worst most successful student in my schools history. Only things I put a great deal of effort into at school was avoiding PE, and underachieving at the greatest of levels.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-08-2013, 08:15 AM
So I remembered to get rubbish bags but they didn't have the black ones I wanted. Angry

Cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-08-2013, 09:40 AM
(28-08-2013 08:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I remembered to get rubbish bags but they didn't have the black ones I wanted. Angry

Cunts.

Racist Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-08-2013, 04:13 PM
I lost another plug for my ear today. That's the second pair I've managed to lose (or, well, one of the pair) I lost my favorites back in June. Sad

I think the next time I'm online shopping, I'm gonna buy some Iron Man ones.
28-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Why is everything I want so bloody expensive
http://www.amazon.com/Cobalt-Net-Tea-Set...+porcelain