Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-08-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-08-2013 07:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Your depression stresses me out so much. I wish you'd wake up and talk to me. I'm tired of having to feel like this every week.

If you're ever stressed out and want someone to talk to then you know where I am dude. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-08-2013, 07:34 PM
(29-08-2013 07:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If you're ever stressed out and want someone to talk to then you know where I am dude. Hug

Thank you so much.

Hug
29-08-2013, 10:52 PM
So.. someone reversed into my motorbike and drove off.

Story of my life.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-08-2013, 08:01 AM
MY FACE!

I got a haircut yesterday and whenever my hair is short I use a #2 beard trimmer attachment (as opposed to a #3) but I couldn't find my #2 so I wound up having to use the crappy adjustable....which broke off halfway through my shave and took a large patch of my beard with it! ...and I have a wedding to go to this weekend! Censored

Left with the choice between going clean shaved, goatee or full douche I went with the goatee...

My 1 year old was giving me this look like "Are you sure you are my dad?" and kept touching my cheeks.

WeepingSadcryfaceSadcryface2Sadcryface2Sadcryface2SadcryfaceWeeping

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2013, 09:10 AM
(30-08-2013 08:01 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  MY FACE!

I got a haircut yesterday and whenever my hair is short I use a #2 beard trimmer attachment (as opposed to a #3) but I couldn't find my #2 so I wound up having to use the crappy adjustable....which broke off halfway through my shave and took a large patch of my beard with it! ...and I have a wedding to go to this weekend! Censored

Left with the choice between going clean shaved, goatee or full douche I went with the goatee...

My 1 year old was giving me this look like "Are you sure you are my dad?" and kept touching my cheeks.

WeepingSadcryfaceSadcryface2Sadcryface2Sadcryface2SadcryfaceWeeping

[Image: d4b.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
30-08-2013, 12:01 PM
I have about 4 things I really really really really wanna do in my life time.
Today I added another. I was reading about speed records, I'm very familiar with land speed records, it's sort of a hobby of mine, but know next to nothing about other forms of speed records. Mainly rail and air.
The fastest manned thing (besides a spacecraft in space) is the X-15, an aircraft that traveled over 7,200kmph in the outer atmosphere.
However, a rocket sled in 2003 in the US was able to reach speeds of 10,300kmph (6,400mph) traveling in a tunnel of helium.
I think you can see where I'm going with this.
The problem with the rocket sled is that it wasn't manned and so the pilot of that plane still holds the record as fastest man.
Now, I don't think land vehicles, even rocket sleds, could ever compete with jet planes in the outer atmosphere BUT they're extremely expensive. That's not to say that a rocket sled is cheap, but compared to a jet plane it must be bargain bin at the thrift store..
And so assuming that some ultra expensive jet craft designed for mach 8+ speeds wont be designed in the near future, how fucking sweet would it to be able to claim to be the fastest man ever? Take one rocket sled, place inside big ass tunnel of helium or something else with less resistance than air, purhaps a vacuum (could you even build a big vacuum tunnel like 10miles long?), put it on a downhill incline (not to steep, you'll wanna stop afterall), slap a huge fucking rocket on the back, slap on another for good measure, weld a lawn chair to the front, put on some goggles and hang on..
How fucking AWESOME would that be? Fuck your roller-coasters, that would be a ride of a life time.

Man, why do all the things I wanna do in life involve money, extreme vehicles and extreme situations?

[Image: oscar.png]
30-08-2013, 02:19 PM
(29-08-2013 10:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So.. someone reversed into my motorbike and drove off.

Story of my life.

[Image: tumblr_m5ulesXgbj1qdr16ko1_500.gif]

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
30-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Okay, so at school the other day we watched a documentary about the injury and recovery of Kevin Pearce. I stated that I didn't find him a valid role-model, and a certain Pikachu-Hoodie wearing student said that I should admire him because he doesn't live in fear. At the moment, all I could say as a reply was "At least I don't slam my head into ice." Now, I don't want you all to think of me as some sort of pain-loving beast. Any accident is a tragedy, and this one is no exception. I just mean that he shouldn't be a role model for a healthy life. Later on, I realized that a better reply could have been "There is a difference between living in fear and not being a self-destructive fool." Pearce got himself injured severely, put in a hospital for more than a year, put his family through unimaginable grief, and then decided that he wanted to go snowboarding again. I could understand the admiration if he was a soldier, or firefighter, or another person who puts their life at risk for actual reasons. What does a snowboarder do, rather than be "Totally radical, dude," do relatively pointless acts for the thrill of it, get injured, and become a hero because everyone decides that he is great for doing NOTHING of use to anyone, not even himself. The documentary quoted a saying that I wasn't familiar with until now: "The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all." I have taken the liberty of correcting said quote: "The reckless get themselves killed, and the smart people procreate." Natural Selection at it's finest. (WAIT, I HAVE TWO STARS? GOLDFISH PARTY EVERYBODY!)

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
30-08-2013, 02:37 PM
(30-08-2013 12:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have about 4 things I really really really really wanna do in my life time.
Today I added another. I was reading about speed records, I'm very familiar with land speed records, it's sort of a hobby of mine, but know next to nothing about other forms of speed records. Mainly rail and air.
The fastest manned thing (besides a spacecraft in space) is the X-15, an aircraft that traveled over 7,200kmph in the outer atmosphere.
However, a rocket sled in 2003 in the US was able to reach speeds of 10,300kmph (6,400mph) traveling in a tunnel of helium.
I think you can see where I'm going with this.
The problem with the rocket sled is that it wasn't manned and so the pilot of that plane still holds the record as fastest man.
Now, I don't think land vehicles, even rocket sleds, could ever compete with jet planes in the outer atmosphere BUT they're extremely expensive. That's not to say that a rocket sled is cheap, but compared to a jet plane it must be bargain bin at the thrift store..
And so assuming that some ultra expensive jet craft designed for mach 8+ speeds wont be designed in the near future, how fucking sweet would it to be able to claim to be the fastest man ever? Take one rocket sled, place inside big ass tunnel of helium or something else with less resistance than air, purhaps a vacuum (could you even build a big vacuum tunnel like 10miles long?), put it on a downhill incline (not to steep, you'll wanna stop afterall), slap a huge fucking rocket on the back, slap on another for good measure, weld a lawn chair to the front, put on some goggles and hang on..
How fucking AWESOME would that be? Fuck your roller-coasters, that would be a ride of a life time.

Man, why do all the things I wanna do in life involve money, extreme vehicles and extreme situations?

Kickstarter!

I'll buy the goggles! Thumbsup

30-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Called my liaison on Monday to make sure my flight was good to go, got confirmation email and reference number. Showed up at the airport, turns out it wasn't confirmed after all. Stupid fucking bitches. Got a new flight in time at least.