Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-07-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-07-2012 05:52 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 05:48 PM)aurora Wrote:  Don't make the 'ror' come out of Rora Big Grin

Hug

He's a big meanie! Sadcryface2
I'll have to have a 'quiet' word with him on the side Consider

I got your back, baby! Wink

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
17-07-2012, 06:44 PM
I got fuckered. Sadcryface2

Anne comes over and goes, so you think about that thingy? And I go, fuck no! It's eighty hours! For ten seconds, never mind ten minutes! She wants me to do this CGI bit with Cthulhu and a dragon going at it for her !@#$%^& NERO geekfest...

But because I been high on the Gwynnies all day...

I'll look into it...

Did I mention, I'm such a fucking tool? Weeping

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-07-2012, 09:20 AM
(17-07-2012 06:01 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 05:52 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hug

He's a big meanie! Sadcryface2
I'll have to have a 'quiet' word with him on the side Consider

Hey! This is the Ranting Corner! You need to go over to the Comforting Corner for that shit. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-07-2012, 10:26 AM
(18-07-2012 09:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 06:01 PM)aurora Wrote:  I'll have to have a 'quiet' word with him on the side Consider

Hey! This is the Ranting Corner! You need to go over to the Comforting Corner for that shit. Angry

Uhh... hey, look! Donuts!

[Image: DONUTS2.jpg]

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-07-2012, 10:29 AM
(18-07-2012 10:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-07-2012 09:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  Hey! This is the Ranting Corner! You need to go over to the Comforting Corner for that shit. Angry

Uhh... hey, look! Donuts!

Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-07-2012, 11:19 AM
(17-07-2012 05:48 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 05:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Rora!

Erxy called me a specimen. Sadcryface2
Johnny, you are a fine specimen of the human race imo Yes and that's what he meant, isn't it Erx??? Well, it better be! Dodgy

Don't make the 'ror' come out of Rora Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb3orXK4hNz_HDT7gU2Kp...ig2ihUNkGg]
I was thinking more like a specimen cup. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-07-2012, 05:24 PM
(18-07-2012 10:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-07-2012 10:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Uhh... hey, look! Donuts!

Drooling
Where's the freakin 'comforting corner', then?

Yeh, I thought as much Dodgy

You feeling left out, Chas? Hug

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
18-07-2012, 05:56 PM
My aunt just yelled at me on the phone. And then hung up. I'm trying to reach my dad, FFS! Not her.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
18-07-2012, 08:05 PM
So I haven't ranted lately so here goes.
So I started university again this week which means lectures which means sitting near people which is a bit of an annoying thing to have to do.
So anyway, I'm doing this level1 paper (Year1, I'm currently year2) so I can add another major to my ever increasing list, that major being finance. The paper isn't the problem, it's economics and I enjoy a bit of economics, plus it's level1 so it's easy, the problem arises in class today.
There is this person I like, we were in the same halls of residence together last year and we got along pretty well but I wouldn't consider us 'friends', just more I'll talk to you if you're in the communal lounge when I am sort of thing. Anyway, first lecture in the week and said person is in my lecture which is great, sit next to each other talk before the lecture starts all that 12yar old girl shit, so this is great, good subject, someone to talk too etc.. WELL, today there I was arriving early as usual so take my seat. Now this lecture has like 200people so it's a balancing act. You want to sit far enough down the row that you don't look like a prick sitting on the end which like 6 empty seats next to you, BUT you don't want to go so far down that people start filling up that row. So anyway, sitting there, about 4seats down waiting. Thinking hurry up the whole time, and what happens!? So retarded 1st year sits next to me with his friend, like not even the courtesy 1 seat gap, I'm talking right next to me. It's like, it's bad enough you sit next to me in the first place meaning said person I know can't sit next to me, but you don't even leave the courtesy 1seat gap when you easily could have!!? WTF!
I don't even know you! who the fuck do you think you are? my BFF or something!?
Madness I say. And 1st years wonder why everyone hates them...
The problem was not helped by it being a lecture hall on the main campus (ass opposed to the Law, Government and Business Campus down by the parliament buildings where all my other classes are/have been) which means I gotta ride across town, AND the lecture halls have the worst seats ever. Not only are you really crammed in, but you have little desk space and the seat feels like a bit of wood (as opposed to computer chairs in my normal lecture halls).
19-07-2012, 04:31 AM
So I went to the doctor today because since almost a week I had trouble with my lungs and I thought I got a flu or something. I am not getting seriously sick a lot, maybe once a year... I guess this is my "once a year"
I got an infection of the lungs and something with my sinuses. He told me that with my asthma this can become a pneumonia in no time.
Now I get to take two kinds of antibiotics, antihystamine, steroids, and got a new inhaler....
On one hand I see how much cash I just spent for all the medicine and doctor, not having health insurance. On the other hand better to pay 140 once a year instead of 120 every month and almost never being sick...
Whatever, I have to eat now (although I am not hungry) so I can start medication...
*grumble*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -