Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-08-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-08-2013 02:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Their searches are always brilliant

Agreed. But now I can't use that. They want me to fuck off? I have.

Censored

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2013, 03:23 PM
All I've wanted to do today is sit down in my living room and watch a film. I've been waiting nine fucking hours now because my cunt family have refused to fuck off! I was gonna watch it now but now my mum has decided she's gonna watch something she told me she didn't wanna watch!

What is the fucking point of being off work if I enjoy my day about as much as if I'd been in?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
31-08-2013, 04:21 PM
I just want a friend. I have nobody in real life. I've let them all go because I realized they were bad for me. I traded bad influences that comforted me for loneliness that drives me crazy.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
31-08-2013, 04:23 PM
(31-08-2013 04:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I just want a friend. I have nobody in real life. I've let them all go because I realized they were bad for me. I traded bad influences that comforted me for loneliness that drives me crazy.

You'll find people. You're awesome and it shines through, you'll attract other awesome people in time. Smile

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
31-08-2013, 04:30 PM
(31-08-2013 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 04:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I just want a friend. I have nobody in real life. I've let them all go because I realized they were bad for me. I traded bad influences that comforted me for loneliness that drives me crazy.

You'll find people. You're awesome and it shines through, you'll attract other awesome people in time. Smile

... but you'll probably have to change continent first. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-08-2013, 04:35 PM
(31-08-2013 04:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... but you'll probably have to change continent first. Smile

Yeah, if you ever felt like changing continent for, say, Europe (or more specifically Cheshire in Northern England, just south of Manchester), I can guarantee you at least one awesome person (well, awesome-ish, maybe close to awesome, not completely unawesome, I shoulda said "at least one person") to hang out with. Big Grin

Best
Worst
31-08-2013, 05:00 PM
(31-08-2013 04:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 04:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... but you'll probably have to change continent first. Smile

Yeah, if you ever felt like changing continent for, say, Europe (or more specifically Cheshire in Northern England, just south of Manchester), I can guarantee you at least one awesome person (well, awesome-ish, maybe close to awesome, not completely unawesome, I shoulda said "at least one person") to hang out with. Big Grin

Oh is your sister looking for friends?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-09-2013, 09:35 AM
(31-08-2013 05:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh is your sister looking for friends?

I take it you're on the lookout for some after finding out I hate you? Big Grin

Best
Worst
01-09-2013, 09:56 AM
(31-08-2013 04:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I traded bad influences that comforted me for loneliness that drives me crazy.

"A solidão desola-me; a companhia oprime-me."

"Solitude desolates me; company oppresses me."

I so know the feeling, Ferdy. Wanna say everything's gonna be all right, but who the hell knows... But hey, we... you... one can always hope...

Hug

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
01-09-2013, 10:16 AM
(01-09-2013 09:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 04:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I traded bad influences that comforted me for loneliness that drives me crazy.

"A solidão desola-me; a companhia oprime-me."

"Solitude desolates me; company oppresses me."

I so know the feeling, Ferdy. Wanna say everything's gonna be all right, but who the hell knows... But hey, we... you... one can always hope...

Hug

Where you been Miss V??? Hope everything's good your way Smile

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post