Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-09-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-09-2013 10:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  Where you been Miss V??? Hope everything's good your way Smile

Well, I didn't have to go fight (or try to fight) a wildfire in my last but one pair of clean pants, so I guess I'm good. Of course, the night is still young (unlike me...)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
01-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Fuck me it's September!
Where did that shit come from?
01-09-2013, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 01:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
So I go to my facebook page which I don't frequent nearly often enough and I find my friends have wished me a happy birthday and I didn't respond. ... Did I mention I'm a terrible friend.

I also learned that the HellboundPreacher has gone full vegan and started consuming phytoestrogens in some sorta pussy last ditch attempt to reduce his testosterone to GirlyMan levels.

And that seasbury is on a "Come listen to a story about a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed," road trip.

And that a delusional Calvinist is an administrator on this forum. Blink ... Blink ... Shocking

And that logisch takes really really good care of his Porsches.

And that Vera's still in her usual funk. This one's for Vera. Manhattan first, then we take Berlin. Sofia? Well she's just a fucking given. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Note to self: don't ingest soda, beer, gummies, chips, and beef jerky all in one night.

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-09-2013, 12:35 PM
(01-09-2013 10:22 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 10:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  Where you been Miss V??? Hope everything's good your way Smile

Well, I didn't have to go fight (or try to fight) a wildfire in my last but one pair of clean pants, so I guess I'm good. Of course, the night is still young (unlike me...)

ZOMG I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT VERA HAD POSTED! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE US FOREVER! Hug

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-09-2013, 01:24 PM
(01-09-2013 09:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 04:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I traded bad influences that comforted me for loneliness that drives me crazy.

"A solidão desola-me; a companhia oprime-me."

"Solitude desolates me; company oppresses me."

I so know the feeling, Ferdy. Wanna say everything's gonna be all right, but who the hell knows... But hey, we... you... one can always hope...

Hug

What a wonderful thing a sunny day
The serene air after a thunderstorm
The fresh air, and a party is already going on…
What a wonderful thing a sunny day.

But another sun,
that’s brighter still
It’s my own sun
that’s in your face!
The sun, my own sun
It’s in your face!
It’s in your face!

When night comes and the sun has gone down,
I start feeling blue;
I’d stay below your window
When night comes and the sun has gone down.

But another sun,
that’s brighter still
It’s my own sun
that’s in your face!
The sun, my own sun
It’s in your face!
It’s in your face!

#sigh
01-09-2013, 01:57 PM
(01-09-2013 11:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I go to my facebook page which I don't frequent nearly often enough and I find my friends have wished me a happy birthday and I didn't respond. ... Did I mention I'm a terrible friend.

I also learned that the HellboundPreacher has gone full vegan and started consuming phytoestrogens in some sorta pussy last ditch attempt to reduce his testosterone to GirlyMan levels.

And that seasbury is on a "Come listen to a story about a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed," road trip.

And that a delusional Calvinist is an administrator on this forum. Blink ... Blink ... Shocking

And that logisch takes really really good care of his Porsches.

And that Vera's still in her usual funk. This one's for Vera. Manhattan first, then we take Berlin. Sofia? Well she's just a fucking given. Big Grin

And apparently there's nothing of interest on my facebook page for you to comment on. Sad

....... Cunt. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-09-2013, 03:59 PM
(01-09-2013 01:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  And apparently there's nothing of interest on my facebook page for you to comment on. Sad

I'm still trying to get over that pic of you holding your cock. I understand that it's a proper British greeting and all, but it offends my delicate Girly sensibilities. Blush

#sigh
01-09-2013, 06:34 PM
ninja's parading through town... nothing surprises me anymore.
01-09-2013, 06:36 PM
(01-09-2013 06:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ninja's parading through town... nothing surprises me anymore.

It's a trick, those samurai are trying to get us out into the open where they can finish us off!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.