Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-09-2013 03:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  New App:
A big eared mouse-child-thing has to get hold of the ingredients for a mystical recipe:
Honey
Chicken and
(what's the other one? Ah yes...) Noodles
Set in the magical landscape of a mythical city: Wellingtonia.
The character (non-gender specific) has a number of challenges before getting access to the ingredients:
- inanimate obstacles (e.g. Hills, traffic lights, and vehicles)
- anime obstacles (e.g. Traffic cops and pedestrians)
- puzzles to solves (e.g. How to remove the head of a screwdriver wedged in the keyhole of his transporter; how to get money for petrol)

The final objective is to get the ingredients to the mystics by a deadline (3:30) and they will make the Dish of Everlasting Obduracy but their palace is guarded by a throng of skilled (colour-coded for different skills) ninjas.
If the ninjas take an ingredient, the hero(ine) has to go back and obtain a replacement.

This is a multiplayer game and extra power (in the form of vanilla coke) and greater skills (in the form of capitalist trickery) can be gained by pissing off other players to the extent that they leave the game.

There can be only one winner!

Make it so.

Big Grin

No opinions muffs?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Nope, sounds legit to me.
I'd illegal pirate that game if it was made.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-09-2013, 01:07 AM
As oppose to legal pirating, a corsair perhaps.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
04-09-2013, 02:19 AM
(04-09-2013 01:07 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  As oppose to legal pirating, a corsair perhaps.

Privateer my good sir. How a navy man does not know of that tradition. Shameful.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-09-2013, 05:16 AM
We have mice. We always seem to get them around approaching winter, when it rains around (The weather of AL is probably equivalent to that of explosive diarrhea.) We got them last year, and caught about 7-- after 7, we stopped hearing them. So far, within the past week, we've caught 8. My cat brought a dead one into my room, so we decided to buy traps (there's always a family.) This morning there were four stuck on traps (we caught four more earlier this week) so I picked them up, and put them in a little grocery back. Two were still alive. I tied the grocery, and just to freak my mom out, I walked into her room and started shaking the bag furiously.... while a mouse screamed inside of the bag. My mom absolutely hates the squeaking or rodents. Big Grin
04-09-2013, 05:21 AM
Love College. Hate the fact it starts at eight fifteen.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
04-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Consider
Thinking of making a twitter account for the purpose of sharing my philosophical mind blowing thoughts with the world (of twitter) that don't make the grade to get posted here (which in turn is the shit that doesn't make the grade to get posted to my facebook for actual people to see).

[Image: oscar.png]
04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
(04-09-2013 02:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 01:07 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  As oppose to legal pirating, a corsair perhaps.

Privateer my good sir. How a navy man does not know of that tradition. Shameful.

I fear I know much more than thee. A privateer was only sometimes legal. A corsair was under protection of the law. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
04-09-2013, 11:19 AM
BEMORE POSTS LIMP BIZKIT IN THE CHATBOX

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-09-2013, 11:55 AM
(04-09-2013 11:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 02:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Privateer my good sir. How a navy man does not know of that tradition. Shameful.

I fear I know much more than thee. A privateer was only sometimes legal. A corsair was under protection of the law. Thumbsup

It refers to commerce raiding either way; to the best of my knowledge corsair was simply the original French term (from 'course') for such chartered activity - that is, authorized by letters of marque (state endorsement), which the English would have called 'privateering'...

What have either of you heard differently?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post