Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-09-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-09-2013 09:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  FINALLY! a job that isn't a total shitdick.
Suppose I better do up a CV than. [sarcasm]Wooo..[/sarcasm]

So it's a partial shit-dick?

btw, what's a shit-dick? Is it what you get after you've...

I'll get my coat.

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 11:48 AM
(05-09-2013 08:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Unions are so fucking useless, they're no better than a boss that refuses to give pay increases.
It sounds like for the last 4 years you would have been better off keeping the money you give to be part of the union.

Maybe there's no regulation body because hypnotherapy is a load of shit?

Speaking of jobs, after doing my weekly budget Wednesday I have come to the conclusion that I have been avoiding, I really need a fucking job. Something I've known for ages but haven't really been fucked to actual pursue. So I either need to cut back on eating out (no hetro) or get a job and because I enjoy honey chicken noodles, pizza, butter chicken and subway I'm going for the job option.
Plus I'm seriously bored out of my skull doing nothing but lounging around my room day in day out.

So, let the serious job search commence.

About goddamn time you lazy cunt! Good luck on the job search! Big Grin

05-09-2013, 11:53 AM
(05-09-2013 08:35 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

After mowing the lawn on 4 hours of sleep and almost stalling the damn mower about 50 times on the high grass, I finally got the kid to bed and plugged in the last fan onto my new computer last night...but something went wrong, it stopped posting, I removed the fans, still broken... Decided to take it all apart again and pack it up to return parts and bent 3 CPU pins putting the protective cover back on FUUUCKKCKCKCKCKK! Might as well have lit $220 bucks on fire cause they will never take it back now... So tired and about ready to cry at this point I give up and go to bed so defeated I didn't even brush my teeth, only to lay awake for an hour beating myself up over the pins...

...Then at 3:00am I wake up to Lady RTS flipping shit and yelling "Fucking, fuck, stupid baby..." and the baby is crying and she busts into the bedroom, I take the sobbing baby who cuddles up with me while she goes off about how she fell asleep in the babies room and her homemade ice creme melted and got everywhere, blaming me for not waking her up even though I had already been in bed for 30 minutes before she even started her fucking ice cream. Then she is down stairs yelling obscenities for 30 minutes while I try to get the baby back to bed....

Fucking shit! The only thing keeping me going this week was that damn computer, now I'm tired and broke, there is a huge pile of boxes and packaging and manuals all over my office, and I have a ton of stupid freelance and no computer to do it on....Feeling so fucking defeated that I would have called out sick if not for half the office being on vacation and me having to meet a bunch of insane deadlines.

I know the feeling. You just want to fucking die. Shot like a lame horse. Sorry. You're just going to take a big bite of shit-sandwich. Hope things look up soon!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I keep hearing weird noises coming from upstairs, but I'm alone in the house.

I swear to God I'll be pissed if there's some Conjuring-style haunting happening here! Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-09-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm sick and I gotta fever wah!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm going to rant about how I have nothing to rant about today. Angry
05-09-2013, 04:53 PM
(05-09-2013 11:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 09:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  FINALLY! a job that isn't a total shitdick.

I'll get my coat.

Dodgy

*scratches head* Hmm..
05-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Come on NFL!
Censored rain delay?
What is this? Baseball?
Tongue

05-09-2013, 07:17 PM
(05-09-2013 06:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Come on NFL!
Censored rain delay?
What is this? Baseball?
Tongue

Big Grin Think it was a lightning delay.

#sigh
06-09-2013, 06:58 AM
(05-09-2013 11:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

I'll get my coat.

Dodgy

ew..

So I got my hands on Rome 2 Total War the other day, a game I've wanted to play the moment they announced it. I haven't been particularly excited for it because my PC heatsink is broken and overheats the cpu whenever I try to do something remotely stressful (like playing a high demanding game like R2 TW) and my laptop is a cheap laptop...
Well, much to my surprise it actually works on my laptop... But only on lowest graphics (which look awful) and even than pretty laggy to say the least.
So I'm about to try something as an attempt to solve my PC's overheating issues.
I currently have not 1 but 2 desk fans pointed directly at my CPU.
The temperature started at 37C and has dropped to 35C in less than 2minutes.
Hopefully this will be enough to keep the beast cool while it plays this game.
There's only one way to find out.... prepare for rage that this doesn't work in 5.. 4.. 3..

[Image: oscar.png]