• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Motorcycles. I hate them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-09-2013 08:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Motorcycles. I hate them.

Clam down there Anaikin, hate leads to suffering.

Or bad acting.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
07-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Why are no barbershops open on Sunday? Fuck! I knew I should've went earlier!

07-09-2013, 10:05 PM
(07-09-2013 09:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why are no barbershops open on Sunday? Fuck! I knew I should've went earlier!

Cause you live in hicksville. All the shops around here will be open sunday.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-09-2013, 10:56 PM

What did Near do?

Also, watching Dragons Den, fucking love this show, why are people such fucking morons? You don't know what your companies profit was last year??? WTF!
You hold $500,000 worth of stock in your warehouse...? WTF!!!
Y U so bad at business?

[Image: yunoguy.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-09-2013, 11:15 PM
(07-09-2013 10:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What did Near do?

Also, watching Dragons Den, fucking love this show, why are people such fucking morons? You don't know what your companies profit was last year??? WTF!
Y U so bad at business?

Because if they were good at business they wouldn't need to sell off controlling interest in their company to a financier. These are like the clods that end up on Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares. Anyone who has spent 6 minutes working in any professional kitchen could fix those places because they all make the same mistakes. Dirty Kitchen + Lazy Staff + Owner that has no idea what food costs even mean let alone what theirs are bland food and horrible decor means a failing restaurant.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Near was in an accident.
08-09-2013, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 03:38 AM by earmuffs.)
Oh shit is he okay? What happened?
How's the bike?

(07-09-2013 11:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 10:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What did Near do?

Y U so bad at business?

Because if they were good at business they wouldn't need to sell off controlling interest in their company to a financier. These are like the clods that end up on Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares. Anyone who has spent 6 minutes working in any professional kitchen could fix those places because they all make the same mistakes. Dirty Kitchen + Lazy Staff + Owner that has no idea what food costs even mean let alone what theirs are bland food and horrible decor means a failing restaurant.

Yea pretty much. I mean some of the people that come on are really good, really professional and have a good product and can pitch it well and know the numbers etc.. but the amount of retards is mind blowing...
Like this Indian couple, they started a nursery thing where parents who work from home can take their kids and than walk up stairs to work in the office suits there. Good idea in theory I guess. BUuuut, when you can rent out the office space on the second floor alone for $100K MORE than what your business is turning over than you're failing... It's that simple. And this isn't a "you'll earn more money in time" thing, this is a "you have X amount of space and are limited to X amount of customers and thus X amount of dollars and your X amount of dollars is $100K less than what you could be getting by simply renting out the space on the second floor and than you wouldn't need to spend $250K to furnish the place and you wouldn't have staff costs etc.. and you wouldn't be $114K in debt after 3years!!!" thing.
People are fucking retarded. The whole purpose of a business is to make money.

08-09-2013, 11:00 AM
(08-09-2013 03:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How's the bike?

You heartless bastard. Sadcryface
08-09-2013, 11:43 AM
What??
I asked if he was okay first... Dodgy