Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-09-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-09-2013 11:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  My filling of my tooth fell out a month ago. First,it hurted when i drank cold stuff,if food got stuck in there or if i ate something really sweet. After a few weeks,i became so accustomed to the pain,i didnt feel it anymore. The only downside is that my mouth rieks in the morning,because lil pieces of food from midnight snacks get stuck there. So i went to the dentist today,and she wants to fucking fill it again!! Fuck no! Because of the numberous time she filled it,im stuck with this! I mean like,you make the damn hole bigger and put some shitty stuff in there and it falls of after a half year! Thanks to that,my tooth has a huge hole that you can see the gum if you look closely in the mirror! Fuck you damn dentist! And then i told her i would rather have a fake tooth,but fuckin insurance does not cover that! I'm not paying 3k for no goddamn fake tooth! I guess i just have to live with the hole

Yeah, if you can see your gum, you probably need to have that tooth capped, or removed entirely. Consider seeing a new dentist. I'm in the midst of several dental appointments as well- one regarding my wisdom teeth, and a second regarding a crown I need for a root canal I had about two years ago.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 12:39 PM
I had a thought to avoid parking tickets (I almost got a $200+ ticket from a parking meter guy yesterday. Luckily he needed to catch his bus (my bike wasn't even on his actual route the cheeky cunt) and I was being annoying standing in front of my number plate so he gave up when he saw his bus come around the corner.).
Magnets.
Magnets attached to the bit that the current number plate is attached too, and than magnets on the actual number plate.
Strong magnets obviously.
Now how does this avoid parking tickets? Well, I park up, get off and than just take the number plate off and put it in my bag.
Oh I'm sorry parking meter cunt guy, do you need my number plate to give me a ticket!?? Unlucky.
OH, even better! a little lock with a key, put the key in, turn the key and the number plate comes right off.

It's full-proof genius. Because when you go to ride it again you just put it back on and you're completely legal.

Wellington City Council: 0
New Zealand Law: 0
Muffs: 1
10-09-2013, 12:48 PM
story of my life:

[Image: ti8aJ8s.jpg?1]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Found a really good coupon for KFC but don't have any ink in my printer to print it off.

[Image: firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg]
10-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Ferdi.
I had an abscess,i punctured it with a sterilized needle and used mouthwash multiple times a day.
Root canals are not included in my insurance plan i think. And another dentist? Nah, as long as my insurance wont cover crowns,i cant afford no crowns

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-09-2013, 01:48 PM
(10-09-2013 01:04 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ferdi.
I had an abscess,i punctured it with a sterilized needle and used mouthwash multiple times a day.
Root canals are not included in my insurance plan i think. And another dentist? Nah, as long as my insurance wont cover crowns,i cant afford no crowns

Then your dentist must sucks, or whatever she's using to fill your teeth sucks. Whenever I got a root canal because of a chipped tooth, they filled it with temporary substance until I got a crown (I still haven't) and I bite down on food with my front teeth. The filling is still in good condition even after 2 years.
10-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I guess she sucks Angry
only that specific tooth has thdt problem,the other fillings are intact.

10-09-2013, 01:54 PM
(10-09-2013 01:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I guess she sucks Angry

See, if your other fillings are perfectly fine, maybe that old abscess tooth just need pulled.
10-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Attention: Other peoples' reality is a boring mess. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-09-2013, 03:44 PM
(10-09-2013 01:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 01:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I guess she sucks Angry

See, if your other fillings are perfectly fine, maybe that old abscess tooth just need pulled.

yabut i dont want to walk with a big hole in my mouth. Untill crones become affordable,i wont pull that tooth.