Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-09-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I hate when people plan to visit, and then don't, and they don't tell you until it's clear they aren't showing up. A friend was supposed to get his things from my house today. An hour after he was supposed to show, I messaged him. Said he fell asleep when he got home.

Last I checked, it's not fucking difficult to message someone "Oh hey, I'm feeling tired. I'm probably just going to go to bed when I get home. Mind if I visit another day?"

Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 04:30 PM
It was probably a spontaneous thing.
I could be sitting there playing some Europa 4 blissfully unaware that 30seconds from than I'll be laying in bed asleep.

People do have spontaneous naps you know.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-09-2013, 04:48 PM
(10-09-2013 04:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It was probably a spontaneous thing.
I could be sitting there playing some Europa 4 blissfully unaware that 30seconds from than I'll be laying in bed asleep.

People do have spontaneous naps you know.

Shut up, let me be pissed at this person. Angry
10-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Ok, I'll be pissed with you.

Fuck this cunt!! Fuck him in the ass with a cactus!! HOW DARE HE!!! WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-09-2013, 05:20 PM
(10-09-2013 11:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  My filling of my tooth fell out a month ago. First,it hurted when i drank cold stuff,if food got stuck in there or if i ate something really sweet. After a few weeks,i became so accustomed to the pain,i didnt feel it anymore. The only downside is that my mouth rieks in the morning,because lil pieces of food from midnight snacks get stuck there. So i went to the dentist today,and she wants to fucking fill it again!! Fuck no! Because of the numberous time she filled it,im stuck with this! I mean like,you make the damn hole bigger and put some shitty stuff in there and it falls of after a half year! Thanks to that,my tooth has a huge hole that you can see the gum if you look closely in the mirror! Fuck you damn dentist! And then i told her i would rather have a fake tooth,but fuckin insurance does not cover that! I'm not paying 3k for no goddamn fake tooth! I guess i just have to live with the hole

Do not live with the hole - it is dangerous to your health.

Find a new dentist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-09-2013, 05:42 PM
This is literally the funniest thing I've seen in so fucking long.
I lmao'ed.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
10-09-2013, 05:52 PM
(10-09-2013 05:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 11:28 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  My filling of my tooth fell out a month ago. First,it hurted when i drank cold stuff,if food got stuck in there or if i ate something really sweet. After a few weeks,i became so accustomed to the pain,i didnt feel it anymore. The only downside is that my mouth rieks in the morning,because lil pieces of food from midnight snacks get stuck there. So i went to the dentist today,and she wants to fucking fill it again!! Fuck no! Because of the numberous time she filled it,im stuck with this! I mean like,you make the damn hole bigger and put some shitty stuff in there and it falls of after a half year! Thanks to that,my tooth has a huge hole that you can see the gum if you look closely in the mirror! Fuck you damn dentist! And then i told her i would rather have a fake tooth,but fuckin insurance does not cover that! I'm not paying 3k for no goddamn fake tooth! I guess i just have to live with the hole

Do not live with the hole - it is dangerous to your health.

Find a new dentist.

yabut i cant afford it. The state regulated clinic is 3k yet alone the private sector.

Its living with the hole oq living with a bigger hole(if i pull that tooth)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-09-2013, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 08:33 PM by earmuffs.)
You know what's stupid?
I have X amount of debt. Debt which is rather annoying to say the least.
Yet, because of the time when I actually had a job I have Y amount of savings in a "kiwisaver" account which is a retirement account.
Y is $500 more than X and X is pretty substantial for a person in my financial position...
It would make absolute perfect sense to take my retirement fund (I'm 22 and it's only a year a half's worth of minimum wage savings that have automatically gone into that account (with some incentive bonuses)), which I wont need for at least 10 years, something of which I could easily earn back, and use it to pay off my existing debt.
But nooooooo...
I think I need to read up on the Kiwisaver act, find some sort of out.

On the up side I managed to increase my income by $25 each week today.
Go me, budgeting like a fucking pro.

Ohhhh, I found an out. I can use it in the case of serious financial hardship! Damn it though, I'm actually managing my money good which is keeping me out of the red.
Consider
Need more debt!

10-09-2013, 08:59 PM
I need no sleep aid!

[Image: dragging_butt.jpg]

90+ degree days need to be over, SOON Angry

10-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Just goddamn drama. Fucking drama. Me no likes.