Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-09-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-09-2013 10:11 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I believe I have the stress issues of a 90 year old; or in other words, earmuffs. Except I don't think I bitch as much as earmuffs. I've been so stressed out by people lately. I've been skipping meals to eat. But I mean its nothing bad. I'm just a little down. I wish I could get back up. It's so annoying having to put up with people breaking what was actually good for you. Angry

I may regret this, but I'm giving you a e-coupon book.

You are entitled to one e-high-five redeemable at anytime. (x3)
You are entitled to for one upside-down dog pic at anytime (x2)
You are entitled to one pic of Muffsy in lavender outfit and gay vest. (x1)
You are entitled to one pic of Hughsie doing the electric slide in his birthday-suit on arbor day. (x1)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
(12-09-2013 06:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 06:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I feel like sausage rolls so I'm gonna go get some. The problem is they'll be frozen which means they'll take an extra 5 minutes to cook and will be a pain in the ass to get out of the packaging. Not helped by the fact my flatmates are yet to do the dishes which means I have no counter space or any clean knives.
Maybe I should buy a lasagna square as well, that can be microwaved and doesn't require utensils. Consider
That way I can put the sausage rolls in the fridge and by the time I feel like them again (tomorrow) they'll be defrosted and will only take 15minutes to cook.
I also need to get some corn. I'm out of corn.

Yes, my life is extremely exciting, jelly much?

When are you signing up for Twitter? Consider

You keep tweeting in the rant thread. Drinking Beverage

I actually signed up like a week ago.
#GoCatchSyphilis

Quote:I believe I have the stress issues of a 90 year old; or in other words, earmuffs. Except I don't think I bitch as much as earmuffs. I've been so stressed out by people lately. I've been skipping meals to eat. But I mean its nothing bad. I'm just a little down. I wish I could get back up. It's so annoying having to put up with people breaking what was actually good for you. Angry

I don't stress.

Quote:You are entitled to one pic of Muffsy in lavender outfit and gay vest. (x1)

You're just jelly you don't have a vest. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
12-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Why is it always the small toe that gets hurt!!
Fuck you small toe!
Always bitching and sending pain signals to my head!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-09-2013, 12:51 PM
(12-09-2013 12:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Why is it always the small toe that gets hurt!!
Fuck you small toe!

It is the commonly broken bone in the human body. Average Person breaks it multiple times in their life.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-09-2013, 02:28 PM
(12-09-2013 12:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't stress.

Earmuffs you rant more than anyone else on the forum please get out of my face.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-09-2013, 02:31 PM
(12-09-2013 12:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't stress.

No, you're just the picture of serenity.[/sarcasm] Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-09-2013, 03:04 PM
(12-09-2013 12:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 12:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Why is it always the small toe that gets hurt!!
Fuck you small toe!

It is the commonly broken bone in the human body. Average Person breaks it multiple times in their life.

[Image: 300px-Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png]

12-09-2013, 03:05 PM
(12-09-2013 03:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 12:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is the commonly broken bone in the human body. Average Person breaks it multiple times in their life.

I've never broken a toe or a finger to be honest.
12-09-2013, 03:12 PM
(12-09-2013 03:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 12:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is the commonly broken bone in the human body. Average Person breaks it multiple times in their life.

http://www.iskinstitute.com/kc/feet/brok...n_toe.html

Quote:The most commonly broken toe is your little toe. When you break your toe, the fracture often occurs close to the toe’s joint with the longer midfoot bones (metatarsals), called the metatarsophalangeal joint. Broken toes may occur in conjunction with a toe dislocation, which knocks your toe out of its joint with the foot. Toe fractures and dislocations have similar symptoms and receive similar treatment.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Crap. I really don't want to go to my Mom's this weekend. I think I might be on the back stretch of her garden reorganization but it is really kicking my ass. Plus, it's not leaving any time for me; all I do is work when I'm not working.

Crap. I'll go. Drinking Beverage But I won't like it.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein