Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-09-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I figured out why the number I blocked is still texting me. Verizon blocks text messages and calls. Not imessages. The imessaging is a part of your data plan/wifi. Say you bought a phone without a plan, you could still use calling apps and imessage as long as you had access to wifi.

Looks like I'll have to turn off my imessaging for a while. I just wish he'd leave me alone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Poor boy....ferdi going all neglecting him...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-09-2013, 10:41 AM
(15-09-2013 10:34 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Poor boy....ferdi going all neglecting him...

Actually, it's the other way around, and I'm tired of him being mean. I want him to leave me alone.
15-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Hug
Get a new number...
Or block his imessages...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-09-2013, 04:29 PM
(15-09-2013 09:46 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I figured out why the number I blocked is still texting me. Verizon blocks text messages and calls. Not imessages. The imessaging is a part of your data plan/wifi. Say you bought a phone without a plan, you could still use calling apps and imessage as long as you had access to wifi.

Looks like I'll have to turn off my imessaging for a while. I just wish he'd leave me alone.

Why'd you even give Hughsie your number in the first place? You should've known better.

15-09-2013, 04:35 PM
(15-09-2013 04:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why'd you even give Hughsie your number in the first place? You should've known better.

It is said ex-douchey-boyfriend.

Hughsie and I can Imessage, but my signal sucks so much I don't even like to; I don't want to take the chance of accidentally sending him a text and it costing me an ass-load. No
15-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm waiting. I'm waiting. I'm waiting. Where is my fucking ?..
Alright!!! VEGGIE MACHO BURRITO!!! Ima eat like a fool. Tongue

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-09-2013, 05:23 PM
(15-09-2013 04:54 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm waiting. I'm waiting. I'm waiting. Where is my fucking ?..

Is this...I don't know how to say it nicely...Is this you showing excitement at the prospect of giving a blowjob?!

15-09-2013, 05:37 PM
(15-09-2013 05:23 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 04:54 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm waiting. I'm waiting. I'm waiting. Where is my fucking ?..

Is this...I don't know how to say it nicely...Is this you showing excitement at the prospect of giving a blowjob?!

Confused It didn't mention anything like that on the menu.
Consider I was asked what kind of sauce I wanted.... ?

I said spicy. Should I be afraid? Sadcryface

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Went to Sesame place today to see the Yo Gabba Gabba show, BabyRTS had a great time but Sesame Place really extorted daddy and now that the little one is off to bed he has a rant to go on now...

The 10 dollars each we spent to see half of the advertised Gabba gang and a horse DJ lance rock for 30 minutes would have been worth it but to get into the show not only did we have to buy tickets but we also had to pay $90 for 2 hours at sesame street, which I learned today is a glorified playground where insurance agents and teenage employees trump parenting and actual safety.

First we spent 10 minutes watching a teenage employee chasing a toddler around a bouncy bag while 20 restless children and nearly twice as many parents waited. She would not pick the two year old child up and bring her to her parent, or allow the parent to get his child...Eventually the child's 5 year old brother was enlisted to finally get her off the damn thing. It would have been comical if it wasn't a motif.

Now we are over in the <5 area (foam floor with stadium carpet seating all around it with about 15-25 kids running around and a bunch of small foam blocks) and at this point it's totally unattended by any sort of staff so I'm following my daughter around loosely, preventing altercations over foam bricks, keeping her from exiting the general area, preventing her from stumbling into the paths of older kids running and doing flips (same thing every parent does in a my gym course)...there are a few other parents with younger children doing the same and everything is pretty safe and orderly. We are having a good time and then the same teenager shows up and is going around trying to get the few parents on the floor off of it, while doing nothing to prevent or control dangerous situations. It's like the TSA took over the amusement park, they are looking for water bottles and missing the bombs, they are trying to parent parents instead of providing an environment where kids can have fun safely.

At the show itself two staff members prevented parents from ducking within intercept range of the stage while kids where practically trampling each other around the stage, it was senseless, why would I want a closer seat to see a bunch of guys in foam costumes dance around?

Every other children's entertainment venue understands that parents with the youngest and smallest children need a little leeway, we certainly don't need any more stress and at these prices I think we deserved better.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post