Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-09-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Confused They really should hire parents of toddlers and let them make a couple of bucks policing those things. Parents obviously know more about what's going on than some idiot teenager, interning at the latest, run-of-the-mill corporate event - they don't give a fuck as long as they get paid.

Well, Ridethespiral ... that said... my standard, full proof, patented comment:

That's what you get for fucking. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-09-2013, 07:24 PM
(15-09-2013 07:15 PM)kim Wrote:  Confused They really should hire parents of toddlers and let them make a couple of bucks policing those things. Parents obviously know more about what's going on than some idiot teenager, interning at the latest, run-of-the-mill corporate event - they don't give a fuck as long as they get paid.

Well, Ridethespiral ... that said... my standard, full proof, patented comment:

That's what you get for fucking. Wink

Truer, words...

If she was older it would have been a different experience... I just wish the staff would have been competent enough to identify that a 1 1/2 yo needs a little supervision and let me parent without pestering me.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
15-09-2013, 07:43 PM
So today at work I had to deal with the biggest cunt ever!

He got short-changed by £10. The girl on the till thought he had given her a £10 note when it was actually a £20. He wanted to see the manager so I cashed up the till (took a few minutes), gave him his money, and apologised. Was that good enough for him? HELL NO!

First he complained that I counted the till in the office instead of the middle of the shop where he could see. Apparently I coulda rigged the figures against him if he wasn't watching. Firstly, I have to have a number to compare it to, which would be on the computer screen, IN THE OFFICE. Secondly, I'm not gonna heap up a stack of money in a public area. Thirdly, I agreed with him and gave him his god-damned money so I clearly didn't rig the numbers.

Second, he demanded I make the girl explain herself and apologise to him in the middle of the store. There is no way in Hell I am ever gonna do that. I told him it wasn't gonna happen (politely) and he started bitching on about it.

Third, he wasn't happy with my handling of the situation and so he demanded that I give him my name, the store manager's name, the store's number so he could contact the manager, and the number for head office.

I mean really, was it worth such a fuss?! I honestly hope he crashed his car and slowly burned to death in the wreckage on the way home! Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-09-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 08:08 PM by Hughsie.)
Oh, and then on the way home I nearly had a crash with some cunt towing a caravan. I was driving along a road with two lanes, and I moved into the lane to overtake because I was going faster than the cars in front of me. I'm going past these cars and the dick with the caravan (who can clearly see me moving up on him quickly) decides he's gonna try and pull across me for no god-damned reason! He was lucky I didn't plough into the back of his stupid fucking caravan. Why the fuck are some people such shitty drivers?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-09-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 08:47 PM by kim.)
Wow - I just read what I wrote above. It's not "full proof" - it's FOOL-PROOF. Dodgy

Could I have caught more of a buzz than I thought this beer has or have I simply become my own worst grammar nazi? Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-09-2013, 08:32 PM
"Get out of the country!! You hate God, and want to oppress AMERICA!" Certain Christians continue to cliché this. It's like watching someone throwing down a familiar treat before a bunch of sheep, hearing them go "mehh," and then grinning as they surprisingly follow it. Some of them even keep it going by sharing the tasty snack. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
16-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Ah fuck. 1am and I just realized I have an appointment in the morning. Maybe if I take an anti-histamine it will put me into a quick coma. Dodgy

16-09-2013, 12:17 AM
(15-09-2013 07:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Oh, and then on the way home I nearly had a crash with some cunt towing a caravan. I was driving along a road with two lanes, and I moved into the lane to overtake because I was going faster than the cars in front of me. I'm going past these cars and the dick with the caravan (who can clearly see me moving up on him quickly) decides he's gonna try and pull across me for no god-damned reason! He was lucky I didn't plough into the back of his stupid fucking caravan. Why the fuck are some people such shitty drivers?!

When everyone in your country drives on the wrong side of the road it's a wonder you "people" don't kill each other more often than you do. Tongue

16-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I can't find a nice thread for my 1000th post! Angry Censored
i'm wasting my 1000th post here!!! Waaaaa

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
16-09-2013, 02:41 PM
I didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled today, which makes me so angry. I missed an entire day of school for a consultation; now I have to wait several weeks for my insurance to approve the procedure, and possibly approve a 3D scan that I need. One of the roots of my wisdom teeth is so curved, both roots are touching one another, creating a closed oval. The problem with this is that there's no telling where my nerve is at-- if it's on the outside of the closed circle, or if it's going through the closed circle. I'm a bit bummed and aggravated. I can hardly sleep, and I take about 4-8 Ibuprofen a day to calm the pain.