Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-09-2013, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 10:07 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
I feel like I'm in some kind of prison with my hands just out of reach of being anything useful. I have kind relatives and get to walk outside for eight miles, but..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 01:16 AM

Want to headbang, but can't because it's stupid fucking school

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-09-2013, 08:42 AM
I have to work double shifts for 3 days to save my bosses ass and it will not be paid extra, I will get some days off for that. If I fail to finish, it will be my fault and it is not my fault for anything, not 1%. The FUCK! There is no was in hell I will finish the job, I need 10 more days to do it. THE FUCK!!!

I'm so getting a new job, fuck this shit...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
18-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Hughsie, you need to get drunk again soon and skype me ok? Not a request.. it's a command.
Ok sorry not sorry, bye. Heart

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2013, 11:34 AM
(18-09-2013 09:13 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  Hughsie, you need to get drunk again soon and skype me ok? Not a request.. it's a command.
Ok sorry not sorry, bye. Heart

Next time I'm drunk I'll defo be on Skype. Will probs be in a couple of weeks. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-09-2013, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2013 12:50 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Angry

My Mum tells me that her Aunt gets food from a donation. Good for her? Heh! This Aunt has brought over cans and such and gave them to us three times now! Hobo

This is after we already filled our pantry with groceries we could afford! I'm trying to lose weight, not pig out.
18-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi Lienda, good to see you.
Maybe if your aunt is going to continue bringing canned foods to you and your mom, you could talk your mom into spending more of your food budget on fresh fruits instead of more canned goods.
Good for you for trying to get healthier, but don't walk till you hurt yourself.
Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I walk eight miles and sometimes my right calf curls into a tight ball occasionally. (I am the annoyance of self-editing. Yep.)
18-09-2013, 01:05 PM
(18-09-2013 12:54 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Yeah, I walk eight miles and sometimes my right calf curls into a tight ball occasionally. (I am the annoyance of self-editing. Yep.)

I'm used to it...I try to catch you when you first post...before you edit. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-09-2013, 12:45 AM
So, reading a bit about the America's cup, thought I might as well considering we're about to win it.
I find it humorous that the Switz have won it twice. I actually remember when the Switz beat us for it, literally 90% of the Switz team was our (Kiwi) best sailors... Damn Switz beat us with our own guys lol.
Damn Switz and their landlocked country winning the most prestige's yachting trophy...

[Image: oscar.png]