Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-09-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Meh, crap. I have to drive through storms all fucking night. I don't mind it so much on the way back but ... I don't like the stress on the way there. Plus, it makes for a shitty view when I just want to watch the sunset. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 06:35 PM by earmuffs.)
(19-09-2013 10:34 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 03:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So apparently, according to facebook, 120 years ago on this day New Zealand was the first country to give women the vote...

You're welcome women.

Next thing you know we'll let the gays vote. That's why this world has gone to shit. People are forgetting their Christian duty to oppress women, enslave racial minorities and stone gays.

How can gays turn a country to shit? Being 'fudge packers' and all I would think if anything they'd stop it going to shit.

Side note: Because my financial situation is really turning to shit next week, like.. shit shit.. like big piles of elephant shit piling up on other big piles of elephant shit so big that you can see it from space and mistake it for a giant brown landmass of shit, I may qualify to use to be able to use my retirement fund to pay off all my debt which would put me in an incredible much better finical situation. BUT as the trustee guy said there is no guarantees considering the benchmark for them to allow me to do this is extremely high (which I think demonstrates my current financial situation when I can apply for something that you can typically only get when you turn 65 or die), so next week is going to be a real pain.
I'm gonna be hoping this shit goes through (you'll know if it does, I'll be the guy twerking on the top of Mount Everest in joy) AND my sister is popping my niece out her vagina (which reminds me I need to find gas money for the trip north... fuck. my. life.).
Money is such a bitch when you don't have it. Ohhh well. If there's one thing about my life it's that shit always works out for me.
Actually, afterthought, this is a bit of a win win. Win if it goes through, and win if it doesn't. Win if doesn't because that means I'm missing something really obvious and I can actually afford to stay alive. Consider

other side note: this post was really grody at times...

[Image: oscar.png]
19-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Yes, yes it was. Have you been putting in applications?

19-09-2013, 07:26 PM
The Great fucking Deluge has been unleashed outside, & I'm getting that stupid "Searching for Signal (771)" message on the DirecTV, forcing me to listen to the Chief's game on 101 The Fox!

Why, PigSkin, WHYYYYYYYYYYY Angry

20-09-2013, 05:12 AM
(19-09-2013 07:19 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes, yes it was. Have you been putting in applications?

I have actually.

20-09-2013, 11:23 AM
WTF is up with your sig?! Also, Why can't you bother running spellcheck on your sig?! And WTF is the oyster thing?! Also, you are assuming the women and men of the forum are all straight, you homophobic pig! Oh, and good job putting in the apps!

20-09-2013, 11:29 AM
So Muffs, how is Rome 2 working out for ya? Have you conqured all your barabarian foes yet?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
20-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Soooo glad the odds are better that I won't be driving into storms tonight. Last night was one big, stressful, pain... I got a cramped neck from all the tension.

Confused Crap on crap!! I just realized it's Friday... which means I have to cover for this guy and go in 2 hours early.

godfuckingdamnit Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-09-2013, 07:29 PM
(20-09-2013 11:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  WTF is up with your sig?! Also, Why can't you bother running spellcheck on your sig?! And WTF is the oyster thing?! Also, you are assuming the women and men of the forum are all straight, you homophobic pig! Oh, and good job putting in the apps!

No spellcheck on photoshop text box thing. Get over it.
Also, down with gays, they're ruining this country remember.

Quote:So Muffs, how is Rome 2 working out for ya? Have you conqured all your barabarian foes yet?

Well my Rome save bugged and is made unplayable. So I started again as Sparta.
Conquered all of Greece, modern day Turkey, all of Italy, Carthage and all the cities between Carthage and Egypt (whom are my allies because I can't be bothered conquering them yet, but they're next), Thrace and around there north of Greece. Currently I have one army going to push into Egypt, one to push west of Carthage, and two about to push into Germania and Gaul.
To say money is no object is an understatement, as is food (for ages I thought the food number was total but it was actually how much you have each turn, so I had a surplus of like 100 food ><). Oh and I own all the mediterranean islands, Crete, Cyprus, Rhodes etc..

I haven't played it as much as I would have liked. Haven't played as much EU4 as I would have liked either. Been really into rpg's lately for some strange reason.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-09-2013, 01:55 AM
(20-09-2013 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No spellcheck on photoshop text box thing. Get over it.
Also, down with gays, they're ruining this country remember.
Point A.) You have heard of copy paste. I know you have.
Point B.) You spelling is evidence of such. Big Grin I made myself chuckle Laugh out load