Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-09-2013 11:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 10:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Not Chas, he got a laser scope.

Shocking

I have missed Moms more than words can convey. Weeping

Is was JOKE Laughat

Ohmy

Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 11:34 AM
(24-09-2013 11:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 11:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  Shocking

I have missed Moms more than words can convey. Weeping

Is was JOKE Laughat

Ohmy

Bechased

Clap

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Hands were beginning to shake with anger so badly writing this thread that I could hardly type! Still struggling now!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Unfuckingbelievable...
Americas cup, we were up 8 wins to America's 1 win, and now it's 8 wins each WTAF!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
24-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Doing the weekly bill budget, I swear to god this is the most depressing time of my week.
Oh, and filling out this form to use my retirement fund to pay off my debt, Jesus fucking Christ... the shit they need, it's so unbelievably formal AND everything needs to be signed by a justice of the peace (which means I have to find one). This is gonna take fucking ages.. Plus they're in Auckland and it all has to be done by mail (they don't accept anything by email) so if I stuff something up I'll have to resend it after they send me something saying I'm missing something or whatever and than finally once they have everything it's still absolutely no guarantee that they'll even accept...
Oh, and to start it all off, they send me the wrong forms to initially fill out.

I think I'm just destined to be poor and miserable for the next 6months and possibly beyond. God I can't wait till I'm a trillionaire.

24-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Damnit Muffs....don't tell us you are going to be an uncle and then provide no updates. Are you an uncle now? Boy or girl? Are mom and baby okay?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Oh right, I was under the impression nobody cared.

Girl, called Madlen (which I objected to when I was told about a month ago that's what they were gonna call her but to no avail so don't blame me for the horrible name), or Maddy for short (which is a little better I suppose). Both are healthy. Baby was 8lbs 1oz (ouch).
Looks suspiciously like the mail man. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Congrats to you and your family. I am glad they are well.

I didn't forget...was just waiting to hear the news!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Thanks. Yea my mom and dad are ecstatic, being grandparents and all. Plus, they see it as revenge.
They're looking forward to doing the grandparent thing, fussing over the baby, knitting her cloths, babysitting etc.. and then when she craps in her diaper handing her back to my sister and brother-in-law with a huge grin on their faces.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-09-2013, 06:53 PM
My friend and I got into a huge fight about what we're supposed to wear for our school news program. I want to dress up (nothing too big, just nice shirts) and our news director agreed. She got so angry about it, she screamed at me before lunch and said a lot of things that hurt my feelings. I had not choice but to storm off. Instead of eating lunch, I went and sat in the news directors room and cried.

Confused