Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-09-2013, 07:23 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-09-2013 07:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Shouldn't you be in school? Consider

He probably is. I herd some cellular phones actually get internet now.

*she
*heard
*fucking muffs. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-09-2013, 07:36 AM
*he

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 11:51 AM
You herd it, did you? Is he a switz?

Chow!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
26-09-2013, 01:40 PM
[*imagines muffs herding phones*]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Going to see my new niece today.
Taking my laptop so I'll be around maybe.
I'm using my food money to get there and back so I wont be back till I get payed next (Wednesday) unless I can nick some food.

2 and a half hours on a major motorway and roughly 50kms of unknown road, all on really dodgy brakes, this is gonna be... a little scary. Though at least traffic will be minimal.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-09-2013, 03:36 PM
What? I thought you just had your bike completely overhauled?

26-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Tuesday I had a lot going on at school and my entire body ached. I pulled through until I got home, took a nap and woke up feeling okay. Yesterday I felt fine at school. I assumed my sick fit Tuesday was a result of stress. Today I got to school and felt like I had ingested lava. I was hot but felt extremely cold. It hurt to move and even touch my own skin. I tried eating a poptart and took two ibuprofen. An hour passed and I felt even worse. My mom got me and took me home. I have a fever of 102. My mom and padre brought me flowers and fruit bowls, and I've been trying to drink enough water without upsetting myself. Either the flu is going around or this is because of my wisdom teeth. My oral surgeon told me that sometimes the teeth can bring about body aches and fever. I have an appointment with my actual doctor tomorrow morning. I'm really upset. I've worked all week on my homecoming stuff for school. This being my last homecoming, looks like I'm going to miss it. Sad

Why am I always god damn sick I AM SEVENTEEN I'm supposed to be healthy and alive and free.
26-09-2013, 05:10 PM
(26-09-2013 05:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Tuesday I had a lot going on at school and my entire body ached. I pulled through until I got home, took a nap and woke up feeling okay. Yesterday I felt fine at school. I assumed my sick fit Tuesday was a result of stress. Today I got to school and felt like I had ingested lava. I was hot but felt extremely cold. It hurt to move and even touch my own skin. I tried eating a poptart and took two ibuprofen. An hour passed and I felt even worse. My mom got me and took me home. I have a fever of 102. My mom and padre brought me flowers and fruit bowls, and I've been trying to drink enough water without upsetting myself. Either the flu is going around or this is because of my wisdom teeth. My oral surgeon told me that sometimes the teeth can bring about body aches and fever. I have an appointment with my actual doctor tomorrow morning. I'm really upset. I've worked all week on my homecoming stuff for school. This being my last homecoming, looks like I'm going to miss it. Sad

Why am I always god damn sick I AM SEVENTEEN I'm supposed to be healthy and alive and free.

That sucks dude, I hope you feel better soon. Hug

Do me a favour and message me and let me know how your appointment goes in the morning ok?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
26-09-2013, 08:35 PM
(26-09-2013 03:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  What? I thought you just had your bike completely overhauled?

God damn it, do you people listen to nothing I say?

I had it in the shop to get the ignition replaced after someone vandalized it.
I also said it NEEDS some work done on it, brakes, chain, tires etc..

Anyway, my sister is breast feeding right now so pass on watching that.
The baby however is fucking adorable. Looks really tasty and succulent.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Uncle muffsy and his new breast friend!