Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-09-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Dodgy

My mom's here and my sister's rented a room to some 20 something girl so they're all having a big conversation about nipples and breasts and I know far far too much about new mom's nipples now than I ever wanted to know. Like I could be just sitting there minding my own business and BAM out comes a conversation about sore nipples and nipple cream.
No warning, nothing.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-09-2013, 09:58 PM
(26-09-2013 09:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dodgy

My mom's here and my sister's rented a room to some 20 something girl so they're all having a big conversation about nipples and breasts and I know far far too much about new mom's nipples now than I ever wanted to know. Like I could be just sitting there minding my own business and BAM out comes a conversation about sore nipples and nipple cream.
No warning, nothing.

Look at it this way. You should be thankful, they'd probs be ten times worse if they knew you were gay. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Nipple cream? Apparently I know nothing as well. Granted, I don't often visit the ladies section of department stores, but nipple cream?

27-09-2013, 01:41 AM
(26-09-2013 09:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 09:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dodgy

No warning, nothing.

Look at it this way. You should be thankful, they'd probs be ten times worse if they knew you were gay. Big Grin

My sister has this "joke", and I put it in quotation marks because I don't know if she's joking or seriously has this opinion, that I'm gay. So even though I'm not 'out', I still get allllll the gay shit as well as the non-gay shit...
fml

27-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Just curious, you ever planning on coming out? If you do, PLEASE wear a mini-skirt with a rainbow thong poking out, and feathers as well. Don't forget to video tape it. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Seriously though, you think your sister would be cool if you let the proverbial cat out of the bag?

To satisfy Chas,
Grumble, grumble. It's 5:30 am. Sleep still eludes me.

27-09-2013, 03:41 AM
No I don't plan on ever coming out.
I have absolutely zero desire to have a boyfriend, the whole boyfriend dating concept does absolutely nothing for me. If anything it puts me off it more. So really there's no point coming out, all it would do is create a talking point I couldn't be bothered to deal with.

And no my sister wouldn't care.

27-09-2013, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXatLOWjr-k

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-09-2013, 01:28 PM
(26-09-2013 08:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 03:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  What? I thought you just had your bike completely overhauled?

God damn it, do you people listen to nothing I say?

No. Not really.

And fuck Chas. Angry

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-09-2013, 01:47 PM
(26-09-2013 09:02 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Uncle muffsy and his new breast friend!

I think Muffy would be a great uncle! Thumbsup

He would probably give books about space for presents and when the kid comes to him in tears and says, "Those people we refer to as "family" are all psychotic, right?". Muffy will simply say, "Of course, that's the only kind of family we could afford at the time... but you won't be kid, you'll be ok." Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Seems I have either an earlier case of the flu, or mono. My doctor's treating it as if it's flu.

I AM TIRED OF BEING GOD DAMN SICK ALL OF THE TIME

If I am this sick as a teenager I am probably going to be completely crippled and permanently bed-ridden by the time I am 30.