Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-09-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-09-2013 06:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 10:58 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Put my name on the life insurance policy and we got a deal.

I actually just updated my life insurances the other day from $50,000 to $150,000 in the case of death or terminal illness.

Much appreciated! Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
28-09-2013, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 07:54 AM by grizzlysnake.)
Ok, I got a rant. Every time I hear that the back of a US dollar bill is linked to a secret freemason plot of a "new world order" I develop an eye twitch. Lets go over the imagery shall we? First of all the two images are an unfinished pyramid and an eagle are two sides of the Great Seal of the United States. Think of it as a double sided coin. The eagle is an american bald eagle sort of a symbol of our nation. The conspiracy theorist calls it a phoenix what the fuck ever.The eagle holds thirteen arrows in its right talon representing war and an olive branch representing peace with 13 leaves in its left talon. Notice how the eagles head is facing left to symbolize that our nation favors peace. Notice that there are also 13 stars above the head. You seeing a theme? The 13 original colonies. We fucking love. There is also a string of 13 pearls. The shield also has a special significance but I don't remember right now. Lets look at the message in the eagles beak. E PLURIBUS UNUM which translates from latin to Out of Many, One (which is actually our national motto). This meant that out of 13 separate colonies who became one nation. On the other side the infamous pyramid steeped in conspiracy sauce. Now what it actually is that its an unfinished pyramid. As you know the pyramid has 4 sides and you can see that there are 13 steps, as it rises they meet at a single point. A pyramid also represents strength and timelessness. They wanted to build a nation late will last throughout the ages such as the pyramids did. But wait, its unfinished what does that mean? It is so that everyone from the bottom up meets at level ground. America was to be a nation where unity and individuality coexists, not a melting pot. annuit coeptis wasn't given an exact translation but refers to the eye which is a symbol of the eye of providence and in conjunction means "he has smiled on our undertakings" or to show favor of the american cause. Now we get to the fun part. neovus ordo seclohrum By far the most mistranslated part of the seal by those shit brain nutjobs. It does not read "new world order" It is: A new order of the ages. You see? at that time the american government was something new, what need of we of kings? Fuck kings and their shit inbred "divinely" given right to rule. We hate kings..hugely. Another interesting thing is to see that in front of the pyramid is vegetation and grass growing in what presumably in a desert. Its fertile land for the nation to grow. I know I don't have to explain why we are not a "christian nation" to you guys and I am so relieved by that. I undoubtedly must of forgot something so don't be to harsh on my fallible mind. (sorry for not providing an image of the US 1 Dollar bill to those unfamiliar it usually links to some conspiracy sauce) RANT OVER
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
28-09-2013, 11:38 PM
So yeah. I'm in band. We haven't gotten a 2 in 31 years in marching band. We've always always always gotten 1s (Superiors). Always. Until today. We got not only one 2 (a not-so Excellent) but two of them. It's my senior year, and we broke a 31 year streak. Today is up there in my top ten worst days ever. I couldn't stop crying. We don't get 2s. In anything. Or at least, we didn't. Until today.
29-09-2013, 01:40 AM
My sister and brother-in-law have rented out one of their rooms to this young lady (30 years old).
I hate her.
I want her to die.
If she got hit by a car tomorrow I wouldn't object.
The bitch drives me fucking mental, I just want to shake her and scream "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and than smack her with a cricket bat.

And here I thought the baby was going to be the annoying one on this trip. All the baby does is eats, poops and sleeps, easiest baby to deal with in the world. But this bitch... someone take a pickaxe to my brain please.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-09-2013, 05:05 AM
(28-09-2013 09:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 06:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  WTF is up with Hughsie and Ferdie? I thought that motherfucker got put in a cage and shit... Consider

Everyone decided the forum was dull with us confined to just one thread. Smile

Who is this "everyone" and why hasn't he been executed? Angry

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-09-2013, 06:42 AM
(28-09-2013 09:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 06:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  WTF is up with Hughsie and Ferdie? I thought that motherfucker got put in a cage and shit... Consider

Everyone decided the forum was dull with us confined to just one thread. Smile

Not everyone. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
29-09-2013, 06:46 AM
(29-09-2013 01:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My sister and brother-in-law have rented out one of their rooms to this young lady (30 years old).
I hate her.
I want her to die.
The bitch drives me fucking mental, I just want to shake her and scream "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and than smack her with a cricket bat.

And here I thought the baby was going to be the annoying one on this trip. All the baby does is eats, poops and sleeps, easiest baby to deal with in the world. But this bitch... someone take a pickaxe to my brain please.

We need a "Quotes from the annoying bitch" thread. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-09-2013, 07:08 AM
(29-09-2013 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 01:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My sister and brother-in-law have rented out one of their rooms to this young lady (30 years old).
I hate her.
I want her to die.

We need a "Quotes from the annoying bitch" thread. Yes

Ohmy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
29-09-2013, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 07:59 AM by earmuffs.)
Did I mention she's a Mormon?
Wanna know how I found this out? Because I ragging on about the shit bloody Mormons that phoned me at 10pm than 8am the next morning and phoned me again the other day and how they're trying to get me to go to their family gatherings things and all I wanted was a fucking free book!
Needless to say that was awkward when the inevitable "I'm a Mormon" bomb was dropped...
She's also a very strong feminist AND a HARDCORE!!! nature freak. Only the organic crap, nothing processed etc.. all that shit. And she's allergic to potatoes... WHO THE FUCK IS ALLERGIC TO POTATOES!!

A feminist, hippy Mormon who doesn't shut the fuck up, Omg she just doesn't stop talking..
I honestly think she is the single most annoying person I've ever come across. Hands down, by FAR.
If we're all sitting in the living room and she comes in and sits down I have to leave, like I just can't stand her.

Like today when she came back from Church we're all yacking about the baby and shit but of course she just has to stop that conversation dead and everyone just has to admire her dress and hear about her time at church and how she is in the choir and has to learn some new songs for this fire fighters gathering thing she has to sing at. It's like bitch.. my sister just had a fucking baby literally nobody in that room could care less about your dress and Mormon adventures...
And so of course what does she do? She goes up stairs to practice her new songs... eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SHOOT ME!!

I hope to fucking God she has work tomorrow and I don't have to see her for the majority of the day.
Previous to this weekend there was only 2 people on this planet of whom I wish would do the world a favor and die. 1) Brian Tamaki 2) Hone Harawira
As of this weekend this bitch has made that list of people who I wish would drop down dead and do the world a huge fucking favor.
At least I've never met Brian Tamaki and I've only briefly met Hone Harawira... I have to live with this bitch for 2 and a half more days!!
She's the most vile, grotesque, ANNOYING, horrible, abominable, revolting, despicable, ugly, brazen, dismal, repugnant, decrepit, no good, yellow bellied, lily livered, good for nothing, low down, dirty rotten human being I have ever come across.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-09-2013, 10:10 AM
(29-09-2013 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
I hate her.
I want her to die.

We need a "Quotes from the annoying bitch" thread.

I have never seen a greater post by Chas.