Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-09-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I want to be a super mod! I need to rep some of you waaay moar!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 12:33 PM
(29-09-2013 10:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  We need a "Quotes from the annoying bitch" thread.

I have never seen a greater post by Chas.

It's always exciting to find I new home, I suppose. Smartass

29-09-2013, 12:37 PM
muffs, that does sound....terrible. You could make it a habit of going around the apartment in your undies, or nude. Mormons are not at all comfortable with the body. Frankly, I'm amazed they reproduce. She will do one of two things. A.) Avoid you. or B.) Decide to drop the mormonism thing. Odds are A will happen. If B happens, you're on your own.

29-09-2013, 04:04 PM
(29-09-2013 12:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  muffs, that does sound....terrible. You could make it a habit of going around the apartment in your undies, or nude. Mormons are not at all comfortable with the body. Frankly, I'm amazed they reproduce. She will do one of two things. A.) Avoid you. or B.) Decide to drop the mormonism thing. Odds are A will happen. If B happens, you're on your own.

Mormons can be annoying, and as for the special underwear some of them wear it's surprising they reproduce as much as they do. Often they will leave there bikes laying on valuable flowers in your garden. There are lots of American Mormons over here.
Why don't they stay in the U.S.? Also they demand to come indoors to pray with me.
While I realise they are only doing there job, a more softly softly approach would be much more user friendly............
30-09-2013, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 04:24 PM by Dark Light.)
As soon as I feel asleep my bed transformed into a pile of rocks, and it changed back into a bed just before I woke up, yet you people don't believe in the magic that surrounds us everyday. Fucking atheists Dodgy

30-09-2013, 03:57 PM
The Fox five are such stupid ass holes. They need to seriously hold up a mirror when they spout their bull!
30-09-2013, 04:32 PM
(29-09-2013 07:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Did I mention she's a Mormon?
Wanna know how I found this out? Because I ragging on about the shit bloody Mormons that phoned me at 10pm than 8am the next morning and phoned me again the other day and how they're trying to get me to go to their family gatherings things and all I wanted was a fucking free book!
Needless to say that was awkward when the inevitable "I'm a Mormon" bomb was dropped...
She's also a very strong feminist AND a HARDCORE!!! nature freak. Only the organic crap, nothing processed etc.. all that shit. And she's allergic to potatoes... WHO THE FUCK IS ALLERGIC TO POTATOES!!

A feminist, hippy Mormon who doesn't shut the fuck up, Omg she just doesn't stop talking..
I honestly think she is the single most annoying person I've ever come across. Hands down, by FAR.
If we're all sitting in the living room and she comes in and sits down I have to leave, like I just can't stand her.

Like today when she came back from Church we're all yacking about the baby and shit but of course she just has to stop that conversation dead and everyone just has to admire her dress and hear about her time at church and how she is in the choir and has to learn some new songs for this fire fighters gathering thing she has to sing at. It's like bitch.. my sister just had a fucking baby literally nobody in that room could care less about your dress and Mormon adventures...
And so of course what does she do? She goes up stairs to practice her new songs... eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SHOOT ME!!

I hope to fucking God she has work tomorrow and I don't have to see her for the majority of the day.
Previous to this weekend there was only 2 people on this planet of whom I wish would do the world a favor and die. 1) Brian Tamaki 2) Hone Harawira
As of this weekend this bitch has made that list of people who I wish would drop down dead and do the world a huge fucking favor.
At least I've never met Brian Tamaki and I've only briefly met Hone Harawira... I have to live with this bitch for 2 and a half more days!!
She's the most vile, grotesque, ANNOYING, horrible, abominable, revolting, despicable, ugly, brazen, dismal, repugnant, decrepit, no good, yellow bellied, lily livered, good for nothing, low down, dirty rotten human being I have ever come across.

Lily livered... Consider ... I'm pondering how that expression came to be.

Good string, btw. Only a matter of hours now and your Mormon nightmare will come to an end, Muffy. Headphones on. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-09-2013, 04:36 PM
On Skype with Tim when all of a sudden a pipe busts in my house and my entire dining room is flooded with water. Big Grin
30-09-2013, 04:49 PM
(30-09-2013 04:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  On Skype with Tim when all of a sudden a pipe busts in my house and my entire dining room is flooded with water. Big Grin

Unusual smiley choice for situation. Blink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Who the hell texts while riding a bicycle? The other day i saw this girl riding down the sidewalk with her arms outstretched over the handlebars and texting! Nearly ran right over me. What the fuck?