Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-10-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Ranting corner
They lied when they said a flu shot wouldn't make me feel bad. Headache all day, skipped school and fell asleep by seven. Now awake again and freezing. Hope I feel better in the morning.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-10-2013, 09:46 PM
(02-10-2013 04:46 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 11:55 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, that's news to me. What else can it be made of?

... something organic, I presume?

Cornstarch.
Some people can be very sensitive and even allergic to talc. Cornstarch will do essentially the same job. Drinking Beverage

Cool, thanks.

... why not just buy cornstarch in bulk?

I mean, talcum powder actually takes a tiny bit of effort to track down, but cornstarch?

... this is my signature!
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM
So today I was sitting in an activity period at school, and this group of assholes makes a ball out of tape, which they used for a pointless game of basketball/baseball. You can probably guess where this is going. A girl walks in, grabs the teacher's pass that's in the form of a wooden paddle with their name carved into it, and asks a boy to throw the ball to her. She hits the balls, which hits me in the back. Feeling a little aggravated, I respond "Is that really necessary?" Apparently, she didn't take well to the attitude and starts screaming at me from across the classroom. She ends her rant with the phrase "You need to die/I hope you die (?) because you need to meet Jesus." I was completely baffled. My teacher overheard the remark and immediately asked her to leave. A lot of the people who had overheard were completely disgusted by the remark.

One of the asshole boys who started the game also threw water at me. I told him to get aids.

Fin. Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
03-10-2013, 03:29 PM
(03-10-2013 03:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So today I was sitting in an activity period at school, and this group of assholes makes a ball out of tape, which they used for a pointless game of basketball/baseball. You can probably guess where this is going. A girl walks in, grabs the teacher's pass that's in the form of a wooden paddle with their name carved into it, and asks a boy to throw the ball to her. She hits the balls, which hits me in the back. Feeling a little aggravated, I respond "Is that really necessary?" Apparently, she didn't take well to the attitude and starts screaming at me from across the classroom. She ends her rant with the phrase "You need to die/I hope you die (?) because you need to meet Jesus." I was completely baffled. My teacher overheard the remark and immediately asked her to leave. A lot of the people who had overheard were completely disgusted by the remark.

One of the asshole boys who started the game also threw water at me. I told him to get aids.

Fin. Shy

I hope you get aids for that post in my "Scumbags" thread. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-10-2013, 03:33 PM
(03-10-2013 03:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I hope you get aids for that post in my "Scumbags" thread. Drinking Beverage

You're a scumbag. Dodgy
03-10-2013, 03:52 PM
(03-10-2013 03:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're a scumbag. Dodgy

Stop derailing threads Ferdy. Why do you always have to do this? No

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-10-2013, 04:40 PM
(03-10-2013 03:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So today I was sitting in an activity period at school, and this group of assholes makes a ball out of tape, which they used for a pointless game of basketball/baseball. You can probably guess where this is going. A girl walks in, grabs the teacher's pass that's in the form of a wooden paddle with their name carved into it, and asks a boy to throw the ball to her. She hits the balls, which hits me in the back. Feeling a little aggravated, I respond "Is that really necessary?" Apparently, she didn't take well to the attitude and starts screaming at me from across the classroom. She ends her rant with the phrase "You need to die/I hope you die (?) because you need to meet Jesus." I was completely baffled. My teacher overheard the remark and immediately asked her to leave. A lot of the people who had overheard were completely disgusted by the remark.

Fin. Shy

Amber, meet Jesus. [Image: Mex+man.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-10-2013, 04:58 PM
I was just on facebook and a former teacher of mine who usually seems quite sane is now talking about astral projection. That's the problem with Facebook, you learn too much about people and lose respect for them because they're usually all full of woo woo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 05:21 AM
Do you think the Pope would let me move to the Vatican City? Just so when they have their census I can put down "no religion" under the religion section just to be a troll?
04-10-2013, 06:20 AM
Stupid server not letting my post Gwynnies...

[Image: 995820_539653699431795_1155501020_n_zps48c1ea85.jpg]

mmmn, Gwynnies...

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post