Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-10-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Ok Skyrim, give me one good reason that you're stopping me from marrying Serana, other than to ruin my life!!!

I hate you Skyrim!!! Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 11:56 AM
(04-10-2013 11:32 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ok Skyrim, give me one good reason that you're stopping me from marrying Serana, other than to ruin my life!!!

If you're playing on PC you can download the mod for this. If you're not playing Skyrim on PC, you're wasting your time.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28685/?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 12:26 PM
(04-10-2013 11:56 AM)BiffWellington Wrote:  If you're playing on PC you can download the mod for this. If you're not playing Skyrim on PC, you're wasting your time.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28685/?

I'm on PS3. Undecided

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
04-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Having a crap week. That is all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-10-2013, 02:55 PM
(04-10-2013 11:32 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ok Skyrim, give me one good reason that you're stopping me from marrying Serana, other than to ruin my life!!!

Man, you thought you could get a woman THAT good? Shiiiiiit, ruin your life? More like ruin your dreams too. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
04-10-2013, 03:24 PM
(04-10-2013 02:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Man, you thought you could get a woman THAT good? Shiiiiiit, ruin your life? More like ruin your dreams too. Big Grin

In real life I may have to settle for the grodier chicks (which is why I speak to you so much Angel Big Grin) but why is it that way on Skyrim too?! Weeping

Best
Worst
04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
(04-10-2013 03:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 02:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Man, you thought you could get a woman THAT good? Shiiiiiit, ruin your life? More like ruin your dreams too. Big Grin

In real life I may have to settle for the grodier chicks (which is why I speak to you so much Angel Big Grin) but why is it that way on Skyrim too?! Weeping

You don't even get grody chicks in real life. I'm a computer program. Wink
04-10-2013, 03:32 PM
(04-10-2013 03:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You don't even get grody chicks in real life. I'm a computer program. Wink

I was kidding, you know I'm out of your league. Wink

Best
Worst
04-10-2013, 03:46 PM
(02-10-2013 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They lied when they said a flu shot wouldn't make me feel bad. Headache all day, skipped school and fell asleep by seven. Now awake again and freezing. Hope I feel better in the morning.

Crazy doctors! Went to one last week over wheezing, blocked ears type flu; she put me on lots of water. Vienamese doc... (No I'm not)
Went to Chinaman (no I'm not) yesterday, as I was feeling worse.....He said "you have asthmatic bronchitis and your ears are full of wax".......wanted to give me anti biotics but I refused, accepting the puffer and ear drops. Crazy doctors!
04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Government shutdown means I get no money....great.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post