Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-10-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-10-2013 03:46 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They lied when they said a flu shot wouldn't make me feel bad. Headache all day, skipped school and fell asleep by seven. Now awake again and freezing. Hope I feel better in the morning.

Crazy doctors! Went to one last week over wheezing, blocked ears type flu; she put me on lots of water. Vienamese doc... (No I'm not)
Went to Chinaman (no I'm not) yesterday, as I was feeling worse.....He said "you have asthmatic bronchitis and your ears are full of wax".......wanted to give me anti biotics but I refused, accepting the puffer and ear drops. Crazy doctors!

Hope you feel better soon Woof. I had a couple rough days but feel better though still abnormally tired.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Remember that one time the people in my life weren't dicks? Yeah, I find it hard to recall too. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
04-10-2013, 05:39 PM
(04-10-2013 05:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Remember that one time the people in my life weren't dicks? Yeah, I find it hard to recall too. Drinking Beverage

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
04-10-2013, 05:46 PM
(04-10-2013 05:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hug

Hug
04-10-2013, 10:22 PM
I had a thought.
Throughout my life everything seems to go better in my head.
I'm building something? Looks fucking incredible in my head, greatest thing EVER!!! I make it? looks like shit. Except lego, all my lego creations came out just how I envisioned them. Consider
University? Sweet, I'll go along, it'll be fun, I'll be in a new city blah blah blah. Reality? Kicked out, financially ruined. Though it has been an experience and I regret nothing.

SO, this leads me to my thought. I'm going to be the worlds first trillionaire later on in my life I have decided.
But I wonder if this too will saddly fall short. Like I'll only become a meager billionaire retired in Monaco somewhere. Do you know how fucking depressing this would be!? I honestly think I would cry.
How am I suppose to achieve world domination, ever lasting immortality AND be the first man on Mars with only several hundred billion dollars?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​???????????????????????????????????

[Image: firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
04-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Snapchat is taking the piss tonight. Earlier tonight (like six hours ago) I get an alert on my phone that someone sent me a snapchat. I check snapchat, nothing. I wait a few mins longer and check again, nothing. I curse my life and carry on playing Skyrim. About an hour later I get another alert to a snapchat from the same person. I check snapchat, I have just received a snapchat, I look at it, everything's normal. Just now I happened to open snapchat for no reason (other than habit I think) and listed there is a six hour old unopened snapchat. Yep, the very one I was alerted to but didn't receive six hours ago. How can that even happen?! I can understand that for whatever reason it may have taken longer to send but how the fuck did it get beaten by another snapchat, from the same person, that was sent an hour later?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-10-2013, 06:44 AM
(04-10-2013 10:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I had a thought.
I'm building something? Looks fucking incredible in my head, greatest thing EVER!!! I make it? looks like shit. Except lego, all my lego creations came out just how I envisioned them. Consider
University? Sweet, I'll go along, it'll be fun, I'll be in a new city blah blah blah. Reality? Kicked out, financially ruined. Though it has been an experience and I regret nothing.

SO, this leads me to my thought. I'm going to be the worlds first trillionaire later on in my life I have decided.
But I wonder if this too will saddly fall short. Like I'll only become a meager billionaire retired in Monaco somewhere. Do you know how fucking depressing this would be!? I honestly think I would cry.
How am I suppose to achieve world domination, ever lasting immortality AND be the first man on Mars with only several hundred billion dollars?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​???????????????????????????????????

Your pain so overwhelms my empathy that I must leave this forum. It has become unbearable. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-10-2013, 07:30 AM
(05-10-2013 06:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 10:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I had a thought.

Your pain so overwhelms my empathy that I must leave this forum. It has become unbearable. Weeping

There there Chas.
[japanese cartoon voice]If I try really hard and everyone believes in me and sends me their positive energy and thoughts than anything is a achievable![/japanese cartoon voice]

[Image: oscar.png]
05-10-2013, 08:44 AM
(04-10-2013 10:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Snapchat is taking the piss tonight. Earlier tonight (like six hours ago) I get an alert on my phone that someone sent me a snapchat. I check snapchat, nothing. I wait a few mins longer and check again, nothing. I curse my life and carry on playing Skyrim. About an hour later I get another alert to a snapchat from the same person. I check snapchat, I have just received a snapchat, I look at it, everything's normal. Just now I happened to open snapchat for no reason (other than habit I think) and listed there is a six hour old unopened snapchat. Yep, the very one I was alerted to but didn't receive six hours ago. How can that even happen?! I can understand that for whatever reason it may have taken longer to send but how the fuck did it get beaten by another snapchat, from the same person, that was sent an hour later?!

Stop snapshotting my snaps you creepy shit.
05-10-2013, 08:48 AM
(05-10-2013 08:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Stop snapshotting my snaps you creepy shit.

Erm, you screenshotted one of mine less than an hour ago. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.