05-10-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
God damn it, I saw it coming a mile away too... Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-10-2013, 08:50 PM
(05-10-2013 08:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn it, I saw it coming a mile away too... Dodgy

You'll never guess where this is going...
05-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Holy crap. Just met a very young atheist couple. Not to be cynical but... I see a divorce waiting to happen. Sooooo not on the same page. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-10-2013, 11:26 PM
My friend"s son... I have maybe ten years on him but ... uh... Woof. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
06-10-2013, 01:51 AM
(05-10-2013 11:26 PM)kim Wrote:  My friend"s son... I have maybe ten years on him but ... uh... Woof. Wink

Pics or it didn't happen.
06-10-2013, 04:41 AM
You know what I hate, beesides the $80 that was suppose to go in this week not going in and than $15 going in instead but actually not going in as well because someone on the other end got the accounts mixed up and so my account is now $20 in the red and I have no money for food or petrol and thus having to resort of a bag of frozen corn which has been sitting in the freezer since god knows how long but it sure as fuck don't taste like corn anymore.. and a couple packets of 2minute noodles..?
When someone friend requests me on Facebook, they have 16 mutual friends (which is saying a lot when it's me), friends from my group of friends, people I know from school, they live nowhere near anyone I know and I have no fucking clue who they are.
06-10-2013, 07:51 AM
(05-10-2013 11:26 PM)kim Wrote:  My friend"s son... I have maybe ten years on him but ... uh... Woof. Wink

Being a cougar's okay. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
06-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Is it so wrong of me that I just want to have a fucking conversation with you? Tell me if it is, because I'll stop trying if that's what you want. I'm not going to get on my knees and beg for you to talk to me. I'm here, or I'm not, and that choice is up to you. You wanted me to decide if I wanted you in my life, and even after I've been informed of all the bullshit you did to me behind my back, I do. But if you don't care anymore, I'll stop caring too. I'm not going to waste my time on someone like you anymore. I'm not going to try to talk to you if you're going to act crappy to me and give me the cold shoulder for no reason.
06-10-2013, 10:51 AM

Can't tel if you mean Woof as in Mr. Woof, or woof as in howling at the moon. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-10-2013, 11:57 AM

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post